Need some help on a terminology

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    michel
    Participant

Hello, i have a problem on trying to figure how to draw F.M.G.

What exactly is MG in the “fantasy” version? Is it just plain muscle growth? or is it a combined muscle + skeletal growth. I have seen plenty FMG doing both.

I will be trying to draw an FMG comic of Chichi from dragon ball getting muscle inflated by Majin Buu but then again muscle inflation in its own could be categorized as a different version of MG.

My approach on it will be on bloated muscles mostly than ripped muscles. Anyone can help me find the difference here? Or if you have any reference tutorials etc.. would appreciate the help.

Thanks in return for your time!

AlexG
    Keymaster

I’d say it can be either, don’t think its set in stone that it has to be only one archtype.

Myself, I go with Hulk/She-Hulk transformation formula of bigger, taller, stronger.

But also with symetrical balance in mind.

I know that some go for the over-the-top hyperbuilt look, but I’m not one of them.

As for referance tutorials etal, one of the other members probably can help you out there.

Good luck on your renderings!

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.