New clip at UltraCharged: Spinach girl

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    CDR
    Participant

After some code-wrestling I’ve managed to setup the webstore at my website:

http://www.ultracharged.com/store/

From now on the delivery is instantaneous!!!
    No need to wait to get the clips anymore 😀
    I’ve bought the required SSL certificate to ensure that all the data provided, even trough paypal, is safely secured.
    For now I’m only accepting paypal but the store has support for many other payment options that I’ll explore and activate over time.

To inaugurate the webstore Im releasing a new clip called Spinach Girl.
    Check some preview images from it at the site’s gallery:

Gallery

It’s around a minute long (excluding credits) and it features a blonde thin girl called Lauren that gets quite ubermuscular due to the ingestion of our favorite vegetable.
    The clip was comissioned by Shadowninja who kindly agree to release it to public.
    I hope that everyone enjoys it.
    You can send feedback to my usual e-mail or the new website one:

[email protected]

Thanks for being around!!!

CDR
    Participant

Hey there. Its me again…
    I have recieved some complains about the current clip due to the fact that I had to censor the nipples and genitalia with black bars to avoid the dreadful “terms and conditions” witchhunt in my webhost.
    I though that it wouldnt bother anyone but perhaps I miscalculated the importance that my clients give to that.
    I’d like to get some community feedback in the subject.
    Would you discard the idea of buying a FMG and strength clip if there are no nipples on it?
    Im open to suggestions!
    Thanks for your input…

CDR

MaxxC
    Participant

Get a new webhost then.

I personally don’t mind paying a bit more if the quality is as good as the work you’re pumping out right now.

But, if you’re censoring stuff, you should let people know that before they buy in spite of the nice price.

Other than that, keep up the good work and continue your experiments on creating overpowered women I still need to find one that I can train with. 😉

CDR
    Participant

Im yet to find a webhost that doesnt has this dreadful “term and conditions” nudity thing or doesnt charges you an eye of the face or isnt recieving 500 hacker attacks a day…
    I have added a disclaimer to the products published in the store which have required censoring and will continue to do so in the future when needed. As a rule of thumb, and while Im on this host (I have a year contract), I’ll avoid showing nipples and genitalia on the clips by using ubersexy (and quite revealing anyway) outfits.
    I hope that people understands the position Im in and Im still very open to suggestions and recomendations.
    I’d like to thank you bigmaxinf for stepping forward and letting me know your opinion.
    Much appreciated,

CDR

David
    Participant

You don’t have to show everything to have it look sexy. A Tease can be sexier.
    And I can fully understand the limits of the system. Paypal objects to nudity in general. It might make an exception for ‘art’ BUT if it doesn’t you loose your account. Awefilms lost theirs for that reason.

bob
    Participant

Is Lauren related to Popeye? -Robert

MaxxC
    Participant

Agreed. All part of the learning experience in running a female muscle business. Especially of the spicy kind.

Hopefully when it becomes bigger, you’ll be able to expand to a more powerful server that allows adult content (most virtual and dedicated servers allows it).

P4WN’d
    Participant

I know it’s been about four years since this thread was around and it will get locked, but can I still request a download link of the video, please?

cactusjoe
    Participant
    Ashlee
    Participant

Olive & Daughter
    that would been a great cartoon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.