New Poser stuff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

I posted some info about this to my blog, but here’s a second image that I’m very happy with.

Anonymous

Wow! So cute and so powerful too! What a breathtaking combination! One of my favourite pics ever, Lingster! Thanks for having such vision.

Can I second Cowprobe’s idea seeing you

go insane and staple that cute widdle head onto a She-Freak/Veronica Vixxen hybrid morph body.

😉

Lingster
    Keymaster

I assumed that The Girl was built on the same mesh as the other major-release DAZ characters, but I checked following Cowprobe’s comment on Transvigor and was dismayed to find that she’s not. What this means is that I can’t move morphs between other models and The Girl, the way I normally do from the male models to the females for the sake of muscles.

Also, the muscle morphs that DAZ is offering for The Girl are less than show-stopping. I might have to make my own from scratch, which is something I’ve never tried before and probably wouldn’t be terribly good at.

As for putting The Girl’s head on She-Freak – that might actually work. But it’s been years since I’ve done anything like that and the meshes have become much more detailed than they were. I might give it a shot.

I just think she’s so cute, though. I just love her jawline.

Cowprobe
    Participant

Lingster

Did I mention that seeing this cherubic carb consuming cutie in any way, shape or form that you’re able and willing to share is an amazing visual stimulation enough? I’m entirely happy with the tenative experimentation you’ve done so far and can’t wait to see what bizzare scenarios are played out on your Pulp-esque pin ups in regards to mega-GIRL.

That being said Mighty L you should look to the tutelage of a certain Tigersan.

While he doesn’t have any tutorials on his site the fella’s work in Poser shows he surely has a great deal of experience.

http://www.fem-power.com/

Drop him a line and perhaps he might have some ideas to help.

If that fails at least you’ve gotten a nice excuse to observe some really nice contest pics 😆

Do not fear the power of post-work an amazing artist on the BEarchives called The Rocketeer/ Buddy_Busen does amazing stuff almost entirely after the computers done rendering.

http://www.bearchive.com/~Rocketeer/

A little Dr,West action between a donor cutie GIRL and a waiting She-Freak coded corpse might be possible in Photoshop 😈

Then again thinking on it the reaction of lights and natural shadows would be really difficult unless the ‘head’ was actually ported in seperate from the body. Damn this IS Lovecraftian isn’t it? 😳

Well thanks for the braincell firings devoted to this mad dream so far. I wish you luck!

VincentX
    Participant

That’s a really cute pic Lingster, well done. Its good to see you writing & making renders again. Good stuff.

Anonymous

Wow! Very awesome!

X-Greg
    Participant

😀 Love that stuff, very new kind of poser. Hope to see more.

X-Greg

Trent Harlow
    Participant

Hey Ling, I think that the two pix you’ve done with this "Girl" render are some of your best work. Based on the how Tex Avery animated style of the render, I think it’s be cool to use for a Spinach FMG comic. Of course, I think you are the man to do it. Think about it. Laaaate

Lingster
    Keymaster

Hey Ling, I think that the two pix you’ve done with this "Girl" render are some of your best work. Based on the how Tex Avery animated style of the render, I think it’s be cool to use for a Spinach FMG comic. Of course, I think you are the man to do it. Think about it. Laaaate

That’s nice of you to say, but the muscle morphs available now for The Girl aren’t very good, and I lack the skill/know-how/patience to improve them. So we’ll see what happens.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.