New story by Amazonfan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mark Newman
    Participant

There's a great new FMG story on DTV this morning.  Definitely worth a read.

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/amazfan/inchbyinch.txt

It's always dangerous when your girlfriend goes on these new experimental drugs.

AmazonFan
    Participant

There's a great new FMG story on DTV this morning.  Definitely worth a read.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

AmazonFan

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Very cool story, AmazonFan!  Thank you for writing it and for sharing it!

Tschuss!
    Hunter

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Dude….the story kicked ass. ^_^

Anonymous

I think she should share these with her friends …

Warren Vehec
    Participant

I thought the story was pretty good.  Would have liked to see more of the scene where they wrestled and somewhere along the line she got bigger as well as stronger.  and she got heavier where it took more of an effort for him to move her.

A little benchmarking wouldn't have hurt the story as to when he stared straight ahead, he was looking at her chin, that kind of stuff.  But all and all, I thought the story was pretty good.

I'm looking forward to your next story AF.  Keep on writing!

limit
    Participant

I too liked the story. I think for it was somewhat reminiscent of when a girlfriend of mine went on Adderall and Wellbutrin and had an interesting reaction: hyper sex drive, weight loss in key spots coupled with a marginal bust gain, increased energy that lead to a slight increase in muscle mass, and a bit of rage…

The only part of the story that seemed clearly missing was what Trish's bra size after she had a few nights out – numbers? Though the story is written and posted, it also would have been nice to hear a bit about the reactions that the fellows from the few nights out had. Nitpicks for I read it twice through and certain parts several times. 🙂

limit
    (A part two could work out quite well)

Trent Harlow
    Participant

Loved it, especially, the Twilight Zone-ish ending.  Hope to see some more.

cwmoss
    Participant

Simply fantastic story. Thanks for your wonderful effort.

Anonymous

That's a great story, man.  Thanks for writing it and sharing with us!  I would have liked to have seen her develop a bit further and perform some superhuman feats of strength, but perhaps that's for chapter 2?  Brilliant writing, though.  A great story, well told.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.