Old Bad Doddling.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vollar-Tile
    Participant

Ahuhuhuh… doodling.

Anyway, it's a sorta old work in progress that I haven't worked on for abit of a long while. As to what "she" is, I haven't worked that out yet either. Not a furry, but not human either; a kind of mixing of both. If I ever get around to coloring it, it'll make it easier to understand (her whole body is covered with fur with the exception of on her abs, chest, neck and head. Sorta like a "pajama" of fur).

Well anyway…err, enjoy? 😳

JimmyDimples
    Participant

Not bad… pretty darn good, in fact. 🙂

Only thing is, I have a DBZ flashback when I look at her, and expect her to have a mid-air slapfight with another hulking amazon like herself.  😛

Debido-San
    Participant

Hey VollaVolla!

Is that Mino I see? ^_^ (Yes, I remember her name!…if that's her…)

Great job man! You've improved LOTS since last I saw your stuff…

10-4
    Participant

Very nice. Good work.

Vollar-Tile
    Participant

Jimmy:

Now I remember; actually, a good portion of my inspiration for her comes from Dragonball actually (specifically the SSJ4's forms). That and a part of my 'art-style', (if it can be called that @_@ HAW!), comes from Toriyama's style.

So you're not seeing something that isn't there. ^_^

Deibdo:

Nope Debido; that isn't Mino. I don't even know who she is yet infact, as I haven't really brainstormed much on her since creation. Or that everything I thought of thus far for her, I didn't like. Hell, I don't even know what color scheme I may use for he if I get to that pointr.

THX for the kind words U 3. ^_^

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

You should move this pic over to the main art forum, so that more people can see it.  Awesome.

weirdwolfca
    Participant

Nice, could be bigger though…  🙄

Nice furry or human? Sounds like an Elw to me, except the don't have horns.  🙂

Vollar-Tile
    Participant

Nice, could be bigger though…  🙄

Urk! Arrrggghhh! Ahhh! Come on you stupid….. ouuuccchh…. ahh, there we go! Silly thing. *pulls dagger out of heart.*

Haha. Thx.  😀

Nice furry or human? Sounds like an Elw to me, except the don't have horns.  🙂

😕 Elw?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.