Posting images

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cpbell0033944
    Participant

Could someone please explain how to post images now given that much more information seems to be required, please, in particular Instagram photos, please?

AlexG
    Keymaster

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong here,
    since I don’t know this for a fact, but don’t think you can directly link to any images on Instagram because they have a blocker up.

Now, if you have the URL to a picture that’s posted in the open, the forum Image Link button should still work.

Otherwise, your next best option would be to right click, save the image to your computer and use the Attachment feature to upload the image to the forum. (Do remember before Submitting the post, do a Preview to make certain its been inserted into the dialogue box)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Cheers Alex – the forum appears to require an image size (without units) and an Alt for the image as well as the URL.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Yeah, those are there in the Image Link window that comes up,
    but its always worked fine whenever I’ve just cut and pasted the direct URL of the image into the line box
    and left the Alt and Size blank.

Alright, I think I see what the problem might be, check the HTML code on the left side [ img ] its placing some blank spaces in-between the brackets, delete ’em and see what happens. The image should come up @ the auto-default for the largest size allowed. If that doesn’t work, just save the image to your computer, and use the upload Attachments feature instead.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

AlexG
    Keymaster

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Thanks Alex – I noticed that glitch, and I did delete the spaces, but, as it was an Instagram image I tried to upload, it still failed. I’m pleased that I won’t have to fill-in the other boxes each time! (BTW, who’s that stunning blonde lady you posted to demonstrate the result?)

AlexG
    Keymaster

One of my favorites, Lenka Ferencukova – a Czech FBBr/Physique class athlete

Link: https://www.amaz0ns.com/component/kunena/Female-Athletes–Muscular-Women/116870-lenka-ferencukova?start=%1$d

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.