Publish a story in payment site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    federico
    Participant

Some time ago, has started to make a little comic (actually would be an illustrated story) on each page is a picture and a few paragraphs that develop the story, as this was always a hobby started not intending to sell it but with the runs weeks the story was growing and now that I’m almost finish almost certainly going to be 12 pages / images.

I’m interested in the story is published somewhere site style lhart , amysconquest, badgirlsart etc (for the style of storie (contain violence , domination , sex and a big muscle woman of course ) not so much for the money, but as a matter of personal pride, although to publish public free ,I upload in my blog .

anyone knows the requirements applying to places like the aforementioned post a comic or at least send a test page

thanks in advance

SteeleBlazer84
    Participant

I’ve worked with Larry selling some stuff to him for more than a few years. His prices are fair, and he always paid me. But, he could be a little slow with the payment. Still I want to stress that Larry has always treated me fairly and that he is a trustworthy person to do business with. Don’t expect a lot of money from any party though. As for the other sites, I’ve chatted with all the owners and I can say they’d probably be interested in your comic. Best way to find out is to show it to them. Then you can either take the best offer, or whichever one you rather be associated with. For me I always loved the fact that LH Art had a rich history. DCM, AOS, and a whole slew of other talented artists worked for that site, and me adding my stuff to it I got to be in the same league as them.

federico
    Participant

Yeah, I think my biggest problem is the language, my English is good enough to post some topic in a forum, but not good enough to write my stories in English, in fact I’m not a good writer either (actually I’m a lousy writer …), I should look for someone to help me write my stories, anyway , surely I will go eventually solving these problems, by the time I started to publish my first story on my blog just in anyone interested in to take a look

All tips are welcome of course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.