Re: ATTENTION! ACTUAL MUSCLE IN A GAME!!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    gblock01
    Participant

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. If you are saying that you didn't put Megaman up because it didn't start on a Sony System, then FF shouldn't be up there either. Again, I'm not sure what you meant. This is the only thing that makes sense from my prespective.

Andy_Fraser82
    Participant

I would like to appologise to Lingster for starting this off by saying how good the graphics are going to look in the next WWE Game.
    And to all the other moderators as well i did not realise that saying just one comment would turn into a Hydra like this.

Andy_Fraser82
    Participant

Oh and one more apology to Tara Cross whose thread this started on I really am most sorry for it taking over, Tara

gblock01
    Participant

Aside from the fact that this thread has nothing to do with the rest of this forum, I don't see a problem with it. One way or another, a conversation/argument like this was bound to erupt eventually anyway. Besides, it's a fun and interesting topic.

If you want, you can twist this around, and use it as a chance to fantisize about how the improved graphics of the new systems could better show female muscle.  😉

The Muffin man
    Participant

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying. If you are saying that you didn't put Megaman up because it didn't start on a Sony System, then FF shouldn't be up there either. Again, I'm not sure what you meant. This is the only thing that makes sense from my prespective.

Count the number of Megaman games on the GC or GBA.
    Now count the number of NEW FF games. 😉 That's my point.

gblock01
    Participant

What about Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.