samething has been in my mind for quite a while

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fasola
    Participant

hi guys and gals,

i’m not much of a poster around here, or any other board , for that matter. i preffer lurking in the shadows, and silently admiring the work done around here.

but the reason for this post is to ask a very simple question for all of you. i finnished reading marknew’sa matt and emma, and of course the amazing pendant changes, but i was thinking if there are more altered reallity stories.

the reason is i like a lot those stories, and a very weird idea came to my mind, but for it to take place, i need more altered reallity stories.

please help me, and if everything comes out fine…

well you’ll have to wait and see (or read)

thanks in advance,

Fasola

sorry about my english

Mark Newman
    Participant

You should try my alt.univ. story. It’s on my bookshelf in DtV’s site. It’s all about altered reality. If English isn’t your native language, you might find the first few chapters slow going. Things don’t start changing for awhile, but when they do ….

Also, Helplesscase (whatever happened to him?) wrote a terrific altered reality story called Boys will be Boys.

fasola
    Participant

thanks marknew.

yeah, i tried to read alt.univ a couple of times, but it was kind a little slow at the beginig, you are right

where can i find Helplesscase stories?

Mark Newman
    Participant

You can find his story here:

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc15/bwb.txt

I liked it so much I wrote my own version, but because I’ve never found him to get permission to post it, it remains on my hard drive.

But the original is mighty good.

fasola
    Participant

thanks marknew, but i should have guessed it was posted at DTV.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.