Scavenger Hunt

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    iromulus9
    Participant

“B” movie Whatever It Takes involved Vicky Pratt as well as several other late 90’s fitness and bodybuilder types

BodybyBane
    Participant

I totally forgot bout Reggie Bennett in Over the Top&Spacehunter:Adv.in the Forbidden Zone plus a very random Highway to Heaven appearance

BodybyBane
    Participant

Adding to list of movies for schmos:

Cyborg – ?/?

Cyborg 3 – Raye Hollitt

Dragnet – ?

Fortress 2 – ?

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – ?

The Interplanetary Surplus Male&the Amazon Women from Outer Space – ?/?/?/? etc.

Revamped – Raye Hollitt/Spice Williams

National Lampoon’s Pucked – Dot Jones
    National Lampoon’s Cattle Call – Dot Jones/Jayne Trcka

Napoleon Dynamite – Carmen Brady

Cheech&Chong’s Next movie – Faith Minton

Switch – Faith Minton

Smokey&the Bandit 3 – Faith Minton

Who’s the Girl? – Faith Minton/Madonna

AlexG
    Keymaster

Programmed to Kill [(aka) The Retaliator] – Sandahl Bergman

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

BodybyBane
    Participant

Programmed to Kill [(aka) The Retaliator] – Sandahl Bergman

Good choice
    That movie deserves a sequel OR 3

mistaricsta
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeDeh6eXZ4E

Still funny to me, but the more ‘group related’ stuff is @ around 4:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kEqQ4BpTiY

Debbie Muggli in all her magnificent largeness @ around 5:30

AlexG
    Keymaster

She (Sandahl Bergman)

Not exactly what I’d call a faithful adaptation of the H. Rider Haggard novel. :pinch:

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”

AlexG
    Keymaster

Some of Teagan Clive’s 80s D-Movies (Interzone, Alienator) have been turning up over the last few months on Comcast’s Xfinity service, listed under the Free Movies section. Also a few of Sandahl Bergman’s, too.

Not the great flicks in the world :pinch: but interesting to see Teagan in full-sized offseason form. :blink:

If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was larger then any of the male actors in Alienator. 😉

BodybyBane
    Participant

Some of Teagan Clive’s 80s D-Movies (Interzone, Alienator) have been turning up over the last few months on Comcast’s Xfinity service, listed under the Free Movies section. Also a few of Sandahl Bergman’s, too.

Not the great flicks in the world :pinch: but interesting to see Teagan in full-sized offseason form. :blink:

If I didn’t know better, I’d say she was larger then any of the male actors in Alienator. 😉

The real problem is getting these films on on dvd
    Alienator is but Interzone is not
    WTH??

BodybyBane
    Participant

With regards to Getting Physical, among its cast were Rachel McLish and the late Candy Csencsits. haven’t seen this posted anywhere–if I am repeating it, sorry–but once upon a time James Cameron was interested in casting McLish for the part of Vasquez in Aliens. I think said in an interview that she wasn’t keen on the violence and/ or profanities. Blink and you’ll miss her in the Burt Reynolds film The Man who Loved Women.

Pillow appeared–albeit uncredited in a rather obscure film from 1986 called Echo Park–where she she is seen working out in a gym clad in an animal print leotard in two scenes. I think she might have been in the opening sequence curling a dumbbell. She also has a tiny part in the 1985 film Girls Just Wanna Have Fun where she is glimpsed running out of a gym and lifting up a car and later entering some formal function.

How about the Good Thief with Nick Nolte and british FBB Sarah Bridges

just see the ridicule that Iris Kyle had to endure on her brief appearance on the US version of Wipeout (one of the “commentators” kept referring to her deliberately as “he”).

Many other films and TV appearance already mentioned mostly occured in the 1990s, a couple more (both may be in the early 2000s), this time with Andrulla Blanchette:-
    Lexx (SciFi show) – I think the clip of her (fight scene where she loses against a wimpy opponent [how original]) used to be on YouTube, but has since disappeared
    UK Channel 4 science show “Equinox” – ep. called “The Big G” – about gravity, with her posing (I wish I knew she was going to be on and I might’ve got away with recording it [educational!!] without my disapproving parents knowing why) – if anyone has a recording of this, please please upload it.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.