Shaka Blu… Works now

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This morph is a small nod to BTX’s Shaka Blu character. If you haven’t seen the drawing itself I suggest you view it, I know it’s at A Growing Concern Yahoo Club plus there have been submissions by other artist of the same character.

Any who, I have had a corny picture of a girl ‘flexing’ in toy hulk gloves for several months now and thought it would be silly to morph it but it finally dawned on me that it would work as a Shaka morph. So I got off my ass, scanned the pic, and played around with it and here is the result. Don’t expect much, it’s just a small tidbid to add, I suggest you check out anything else Shaka Blu though, it’s a cool theme and I really like it.

Thanks, Loner

Here is the link, I’m having trouble posting it

Eric
    Participant

This morph is a small nod to BTX’s Shaka Blu character. If you haven’t seen the drawing itself I suggest you view it, I know it’s at A Growing Concern Yahoo Club plus there have been submissions by other artist of the same character.

Any who, I have had a corny picture of a girl ‘flexing’ in toy hulk gloves for several months now and thought it would be silly to morph it but it finally dawned on me that it would work as a Shaka morph. So I got off my ass, scanned the pic, and played around with it and here is the result. Don’t expect much, it’s just a small tidbid to add, I suggest you check out anything else Shaka Blu though, it’s a cool theme and I really like it.

Thanks, Loner

Here is the link, I’m having trouble posting it

http://www.wreck-shop.com/InvisionPower/uploads//post-6-1105333980.jpg

That link doesn’t work… 🙁

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.