Shokans (NSFW)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Angel Uriel
    Participant

This was my attempt at making Sheeva from Mortal Kombat. She turned out ok. If anyone wants to add to this topic with some of there on work please be my guest. Enjoy.

yaracyrrah80
    Participant

That's very well done.

fasola
    Participant

It does look amazing. I must ask, did you get the 2-arm body, or you did it yourself? It look pretty well done.

Congrats.

Angel Uriel
    Participant

It does look amazing. I must ask, did you get the 2-arm body, or you did it yourself? It look pretty well done.

Congrats.

I used added the same model to the current model twice, made very thing invisible expept for the arms and added to the body.

Leonardo
    Participant

Not bad! Have you seen Sheeva in MK Armageddon?

TC2
    Participant

I really love the size and thickness of the top arms, hell they almost look like the perfect flexed arms for me.  Huge, defined, powerful, truly fantastic.  I can't say the same for the rest of the body, but I do know that the top arms are definitely of the highest caliber.

Jack
    Participant

This is a really cool pic!  Great use of Poser skills to get the four arms looking so natural.  Thanks, man!

baditude41
    Participant

I love the definition…very good muscle definition!

ze fly
    Participant

Really good!
    Just a little thing though… isn't Sheeva supposed to have some kind of spots on her skin? 😛

Angel Uriel
    Participant

This was my attempt at making Sheeva from Mortal Kombat. She turned out ok. If anyone wants to add to this topic with some of there on work please be my guest. Enjoy.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.