Some decent art/animation paysites

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jack
    Participant

Hi Shinmiroku,

I've been a member of Digital Amazons for a long period a while ago.  What you will get will be unique animation and rendering femuscle content – the standard is incredibly high.  Don't worry about CCBill on that site at least.  As long as it's a genuine CCBill sign-up, it's all secure and encrypted.  As far as internet billing services go, they seem to be highly reputable and a large number of sites use them.  If you're worried about credit card fraud, you could always get  a new credit card that has a max limit of $100 or something so even if something went wrong it wasn't a big problem, but you should be fine with Digital Amazons anyway.  I've really enjoyed being a member there in the past and I think his rate of updates is quicker now as well. 

shinmiroku
    Participant

Thanx for the response 🙂 I'll give it a shot.

TC2
    Participant

Digital Amaz0ns is a legit site, with EXTREMELY high quality 3d modelling and animation.  However, he doesn't really do FMG; though he IS working on an FMG project now it's not something he does often.  But he knows how to animate and make the girls look real, so it's worth the money.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.