Some Digimon muscle growth [Slightly Topless/Nip Slip]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bass
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I’ve decided to migrate here, after what happened at Wrecks and all. And I present a couple of pictures! For those who aren’t familar with me, a lot of my pictures are of characters from the first 2 seasons of Digimon, with some minor liberties taken.

Firstly there is some age regression done on these pics. Each character has been aged to about 18-21, which is a good age for me :P. Also I had to take some liberties with the character designs. Such as the colour of their eyes. I invisioned Kari’s as been brown, Mimi’s as been blue, and Sora’s as been purple (to make it interesting). And I gave Sora a funky new hairstyle :p. Here is the first:

Enjoy! And I’m hoping to get a website going soon, where there will be a backstory behind these pics :D.

Anonymous

The term in this case is "Age progression," not age regression.

Anonymous

Hey Bass, really like your art! Always had a thing for manga and muscles…

Thanks for posting!

fbbfan
    Participant

Great work…

Do you have any of Misty from Pokemon?

Thanks for your posts

Eric
    Participant

Great pix, Bass!

I especially like the 3rd one! 😀

Keep it up!

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Bass
    Participant

Hey everyone! Thanks for the feedback.

Heh, my mistake about the regression/progression thing. I was in a rush when I wrote that message..

On another note, I’ve just uploaded a new website :-p. It’s a little bare right now, but I’m hoping to get more stuff up on it soon 🙂

The URL is http://bass5x.tripod.com

Anonymous

Glad to you back in the FMG business! I missed your artwork and stories, by the way, can you put up your old pics and stories that let people see how far you’ve come.

One more thing, great pics of Kari, Sora, and Mimi, its show you’ve improved a lot!

Anonymous

Great Pics of the digi-gals! I’ve been a fan of your artwork for quite some time. I’ve visited your new site on tripod and it rocks! I totally agree that there are not enough FMG pics/stories of the digimon girls and I’m glad to see that someone notices.

I would also like it if you put up your old artwork/stories. Those pics are very good too! Keep up the great artwork! Glad you to see you back and hope you continue your art and stories for a long time!

Bass
    Participant

I’m glad to be back, and I will soon be posting my old pics up. I’m working hard on trying to get that website going :).

On a side note, my website now has an RSS feed. If you want to be kept up to date through your RSS reader, just insert the following URL, http://bass5x.tripod.com/blog/rss.xml

[/i]

Axel3.14
    Participant

If you do want to do age regression, I suppose someone would enjoy seeing mega uber digi fetuses… 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.