The Best?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mimi
    Participant

What are some of the best paysites… in everyone’s opinion? 

I’ve seen so many, and have joined several of them.  But for me, it’s all about content and the quality of it.  I tend to stay away from the individual FBB sites (except Nikki Fuller’s. I'll ALWAYS belong to her.), and try to find a site with as much content as possible.  But then again, my tastes are such a small niche, that it makes it hard to find what I am really after anyway.

What sites have you all had the most satisfaction with?  Just curious.

Thanks for the input…

Love,

AlexG
    Keymaster

I still have accounts with both WPW and Ray Martin.  Wouldn't say they're the best these days, but once upon a time they were amoungst them.  However, that said, if you're looking for classic femuscular physiques of the past, you'd can't do better then either of them.

Also, I use to have one with MEM, which was very good, but gradually over time Denise Masino shifted the focus from a "Playboy" format to one of a more hardcore, "Penthouse/Huster", one – and I dropped out.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

rastra
    Participant

herbiceps.com and femflex.com are my favs..they always update often and with lots of old/new stuff. Also the quality of the videos and pics are very good

most of the other sites didnt update enough reguarly,lacking content and bad quality videos/pics

Jack
    Participant

I've joined herbiceps and femflex from time to time and I agree, the content is generally very good and regularly updated.  If anything, there was TOO much regular content and I didn't have the time I needed to go through all the new pics and video. 

I've also been a member of Awefilms from time to time.  They do favour heavier physiques, but their content has been very good in the past (although I haven't been a member recently).

I'm currently a member of LH-Art since I slightly prefer muscular artworks to photos of actual FBBs.  Their content is a mixture of excellent and average but there's always some things to really enjoy in each update, whatever your tastes are.

I'm also a member of Powerbeauties, which isn't so much muscle as superstrength.  I posted about them previously, but you get weekly updates and lots of good stuff if you're into cute girls lifting incredibly heavy weights and bending iron bars and stuff.  They've got some girls doing it nude, too, which is cool. 

One site I joined and wished I hadn't was kimflex.com.  It may be different now, but the slick sample promo vids of oiled-up women lifting weights in the nude weren't to be found anywhere on the main site and seemed to be from an entirely different video production.  I was very disappointed with the actual content on the site.  Like I say, maybe it's changed now, but maybe someone else could confirm/deny this for the site at the moment

CDR
    Participant

In my opinion the best site is Awefilms with a big advantage over the others. They are the only ones that actually produce fbb-related material in a constant pace. What do I mean by produce? They put time and money to go beyond simply shooting          a posing fbb. They organize things for a "greater than the sum of its parts" kind of project. They create scripts and harvest the OTHER abilities of the fbb's like acting and using their fashion sense. Although their fantasy productions have been spaced a bit due to personal matters (nothing bad at all), theres a lot of great fantasy clips in their website (Reality is overrated  :P).
    Besides that Im doing 3d content for them. 😀
    There, my humble opinion,

CDR

Tre
    Participant

They create scripts and … theres a lot of great fantasy clips in their website (Reality is overrated  :P).

Thanks for that feedback.  Now that I've got such a huge backlog of filler content, maybe I can invest a little more time into making individual shoots a bit more unique.  We'll see. 

Thanks to Rastra and Jack for your kind words as well. 

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Was thinking of opening an account…which would give me the biggest bang for my buck? Since im a poor depraved College Sophomore… lol.

fbbfanmike
    Participant

Most paysites are good only in rotation. Subscribe for one month, then unsubscribe and wait 6 months and do it again.

Rotate Herbiceps, Femflex, MuscleAngels, Diymuscle, FTVideo, maybe a few more.

After a while, your video collection becomes so large that most paysite monthly material is just another ho-hum clip that won't make the grade and gets deleted after its downloaded.

I am completely addicted to the NABBA contest DVDs though and usually buy them right after they come out. Those thong-loving Euro/Brazilian women are always awesome.

ant1937
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZLzL8YU1BA&feature=related

This is a good one if you like Debra Haley or Nikki. Some Erica Kern too.

ant1937
    Participant

Debra is a beast on the boxing too. Her and Gina Davis really had some great boxing clips. Some skills.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.