The Drain

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lingster
    Keymaster

Using a spell purchased from a witch, Eumi stole her brother’s size, strength & vitality, leaving him a shriveled husk.

X-Greg
    Participant

Very nice picture, I love it when you make them big by "transfer". Thanks again for sharing. 😀

Richard
    Participant

Very nice

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Well done, Lingster! I really like 3-D, Poser-type art but I have no gift for it. Thank you for sharing yours!

Here is a sketch that shows a little sister that outgrew her brother without his "help". 🙂

Cheers!

Hunter

JimmyDimples
    Participant

Well, Lingster, Hunter, as the folks in my little story would say, "Good on ya, mates." Wish I had either of your artistic skills…

Not a criticism, but I noticed that Creek’s muscle ladies tend to be a bit slender in the leg department. Any reason for that?

Mark Newman
    Participant

Eumi: Come on, Brother! Harder! Let’s see you really PUSH that muscle. There! Was that a little flicker of movement? A tiny little jump on your arm? A teensy weensy little bump there?

Brother: Groan! Y-e-e-s! You see! I —

Eumi: Whoops! Got that little bit too! Yummy. Good to the last drop. Drip!

Lingster
    Keymaster

Eumi: Come on, Brother! Harder! Let’s see you really PUSH that muscle. There! Was that a little flicker of movement? A tiny little jump on your arm? A teensy weensy little bump there?

Brother: Groan! Y-e-e-s! You see! I —

Eumi: Whoops! Got that little bit too! Yummy. Good to the last drop. Drip!

The little roll in his tummy was for you, Mark.

Mark Newman
    Participant

Great work.

And it was all because, just to spite her, he had put her favorite little stuffed animal behind a bookcase that was too heavy for her to move.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.