The power of love – it gives you wings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Yatz57
    Participant

I don't think we get enough regular, normal, boy-meets-girl-and-carries-her-240-pound-frame-up-to-the-stratosphere-for-some-heavy-snooging type drawings around here. Here is my entry – which is another one in my attempts to get the big-muscle body right. Big thanks you to anyone who gave me feed-back on the previous drawings. Any and all constructive criticism would be very welcome.

00tree
    Participant

Sweet pic! The only construtive critiasizm I have is her feet (I hate drawing feet myself, Can never get them right) The toes are all pretty close to even. The pic is awesome though. I love the rich color. 😀

Vic
    Participant

Good one Yatz, yepper, good one.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Very nice, Sir Yatz!

So the Big Guy likes them Amazonian Muscle Chicks, guess Lois better drop that rake thin look and start seriously hitting the weights . . .  😎

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Amazon Lover
    Participant

Nice pic.  But it's not the power of love that gives you wings… it's Red Bull. *A rimshot*

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Love how it turned out. Only prob as stated was feet. But Excellent job… (i suck at feet too.lol)

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Most excellent, dear Yatz. Thank you for the posting.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Strickalator
    Participant

ive had dreams of this very thing….being superman flying with wonder woman

VERY AWESOME

Yatz57
    Participant

Thanks, guys. I bow my head in shame, re the feet – I worked really hard on the body, and just couldn't be bothered to do the hard stufff… Shame, shame. Here's the original drawing, in which the feet are better (and which, on the whole, I like better than the color)

BTW, Alex, I recently caught a couple of old Smallvile episodes, and I gotta say that the new Lois Lane is definetly not your father's LL. That girl has got some serious curvature going there!

Also… I posted another sketch, in a new thread, and I got some questions I would appreciate you guys answering. TIA 😀

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

I don't think we get enough regular, normal, boy-meets-girl-and-carries-her-240-pound-frame-up-to-the-stratosphere-for-some-heavy-snooging type drawings around here.

It's a small niche.

But looking at that pic, one would have to wonder why.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.