The Queen of the Ring!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Jedediah
    Participant

Gorgeous drawing!  She looks lean and dangerous.

I like the coloring, but if I must quibble (and apparently I must… damn this compulsion!) I don't think there would be any highlight in the middle of her upper arm there.  Maybe along the upper edge, but not in the middle.

Like I say though, gorgeous character!  I love how her arm is thicker than her waist ;D

Silence
    Participant

I would have liked to seen a fight between her and Andrah. Might ask Red Silver to do one for me.
    I wonder, did she ever have a close rival or was it too easy for her? She might have intimidated some people by just flexing ^^

gettar82
    Participant

wowowo! i'm very happy that YOU are very happy! ;D :-[

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow…

How did you do the glow on the second one?

it's a photoshop filter: filter>distort>diffuse-glow 😉

Nice job man.

Seriously, you should come to Deviantart.  WE have a Femuscle fan club there too!

And it's free to join.

mmmhhh… you're tempting me ::)
    is it free join on DA and open an own gallery?
    (so it will be a single place where find my works.. 🙂 )

I like the coloring, but if I must quibble (and apparently I must… damn this compulsion!) I don't think there would be any highlight in the middle of her upper arm there.  Maybe along the upper edge, but not in the middle.

yes, you're allright :- it would be the pathos of the colouration 😛 ;D

I would have liked to seen a fight between her and Andrah. Might ask Red Silver to do one for me.
    I wonder, did she ever have a close rival or was it too easy for her? She might have intimidated some people by just flexing ^^

lol, a fight vs Andrah? 😮 mmmmhhh :-*
    but WHO wins? ??? (mine, of course ;D) BTW if Red or someone else want do that… 8)

PS: I've created her on "Smackdown! vs Raw 2006" PS2 game

Dr.Otto
    Participant

Andrah doesn't fight humans. :p

Rock Martin
    Participant

mmmhhh… you're tempting me Roll Eyes
    is it free join on DA and open an own gallery?
    (so it will be a single place where find my works.. Smiley )

Yes.

00tree
    Participant

Andrah doesn't fight humans. :p

No sport in it. To weak right?

Anonymous

Man Gettar, cool. Now I wanna draw one too. Just looking at yours is inspirational. Imma draw it. Right after I finish inking Lolita and play some Okami.

I hope it turns out as impactual as yours…maybe it'll start a wrestling league. (not a bad idea.) 🙂

00tree
    Participant

Man Gettar, cool. Now I wanna draw one too. Just looking at yours is inspirational. Imma draw it. Right after I finish inking Lolita and play some Okami.

I hope it turns out as impactual as yours…maybe it'll start a wrestling league. (not a bad idea.) 🙂

LOL yeah not a bad Idea at all

Anonymous

hahah, I already started. just gotta ink it.

gettar82
    Participant

who-oh, i can't wait for result 🙂
    mmmh, a wrestling leage… 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.