The Touch: part 9! Sorry for the massive delay. really.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I can't figure out where part 1 is…can you repost story in order please
    thanks
    a

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I can't figure out where part 1 is…can you repost story in order please
    thanks
    a

Part 1 is the very first post in this thread… click on that page 1 link at the bottom of the page.

Fonk
    Participant

Is it hot in here or is it me? 👿

No, it's very hot in here! Thanks for sharing this! 😀

Jon
    Participant

Love it, the character changes are compelling, and I swear that my screen steamed up there!  😀

Max
    Participant

Nice twist. Now Setyla is free to love at Stan the way he wanted her to, but now he will be the one that will have to act as an drone. Very good change. Maybe if they experience what it's like to be in each other shoes, they can find a way to work out their relationship if the genie power returns to Setyla eventually.

One thing I don't have clear is why Fertale has as master at Setyla? I can understand that due the exchange of magic, Setyla changed roles with Stan, but Fertale was affected as well? She should still see at Stan as her master. I guess it will be funny that Stan will be a genie and besides that he has a genie at his command.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful chapter and I can't wait to see how Setyla will use her free will with Stan.  😀

Max

Jon
    Participant

Hmm, good point Max. I was assuming that where the magic went, so did the power relationship… so that when Setyla has it, its applies to all of the people involved.

Sexyboy
    Participant

Any chance of seeing more soon?

drumsstick master
    Participant

Really sorry its taken so long to update. workload picked up a lot recently and i have exams coming up. I know some people, at least, like reading this and i'm sorry to dissapoint them. still, better late than never, eh?

Chapter 9

Seyla had finished her toast, when a knocking came on her door.
    "Come in." The door swung open, revealing stan. she beckoned to him, and he walked up to her. the remained in silence for a few seconds. then setyla took his hand and pulled him onto her lap. "Look, i want to revert what i did, ok?" He nodded. "So, you're going to have to get used to using magic." She patted his head "We're going to have to power through as fast as we can, ok? Now, i wish i was wearing a bikini." Stan gestured, and she felt a strange sensation over her chest and pelvis. Lifting the covers, she found that she was now clad in a tiny black triangle bikini and thong that emphasised her physique. "Ok, now. I wish i had a private island, and that we were there right now."
    the bed vanished, replaced with golden sand. The island was in the middle of a clear blue ocean, lazily lapping at the coast. She could see all the way to the other side of the sands "I wish for a beach hut." with a puff of smoke, a white painted shack suddenly appeared further inland. it was rough, but well built. "I wish for some trees." swaying palms sprang up from the sand, scattering the white powder. Setyla now had a perfect hideaway from the world, somewhere she could go to relax and be her new, independant self. "Ok, what do humans do for fun now?"

Setyla put down the playstation 2 controller. Video games were interesting, certainly. she had spent the past week wasting time on several modern devices on her private island. aside from eating up her time, this allowed stan to get lots of practice with his magic. she had no idea how she had swapped their powers, so she wanted him to get as much practice with his as possible before she wished for another transfer. Setyla got up from the couch and walked through a door to her personal gym. Stan had magicked up some magazines about female bodybuilders, and she had learned that serious amounts of muscle required a serious amount of maintanance. rather than just have stan make her muscles maintanance free, she simply had him create her a weightlifting room. She walked over to the bench press and assumed the position. the steel bar secured in her hands, she started to bench it. up… and down. up… and down. she could feel her muscles working with the weight, pumping full of blood. after 50 reps, she put the bar down. she repeated the reps with dumbells, a leg machine, sit ups. She had worked every muscle group in her body. she felt vitalised, "pumped" as the saying went. setyla went up to the mirror she had had installed in the gym, and posed. every muscle was gleaming with sweat, her workout clothes soaked through. "Stan?" she summoned
    "Yes lady?" he appeared behind her. she turned, and smiled.
    "Stan, i think its time to swap back." he nodded "Now, i'm not quite sure what i did, so we'll need to replicate the situation exactly." saying this, she picked him up and hugged him hard. "Before we do this, theres one thing i have to tell you." she sighed. this was probably the hardest thing she would ever have to say "I…" she grimaced. she might not get another chance to say this ever "I… I love you. remember that. Now, try do undo what i did." stan bit his lip, and concentrated

How could he undo it when he didn't even know what she did? He probed both of them with the magic, trying to find a link or bridge between them that he could send the power through. His genie magic started to panic. he was unable to carry out his lady's wish. what could he do? He was bound to exact out her every command, and if he couldn't execute it, he would be shamed. He pushed aside that part of his brain for a moment. she loved him. She loved him. he couldn't let her down. She had been so nice to him, helped him in every concievable way. He had to do this one thing for her. There. a link had appeared. without thinking as to why or how, he performed the swap, shoving all his magic down it. as he did so, something familliar came back. it was practically invisible to his magical sight, though he didn't think that was due to it fading. pushing the last of his magic into setyla, he welcomed his own back. he blacked out, happy. he had done it.

Setyla got up off the floor, carefully placing stan to one side. she rubbed her head, trying to clear it of the headache that pounded in her skull, and felt a familliar sensation beneath her fingers. her gem was back. he had done it after all. she slumped in relief, then looked to her master. her eyes widened and she her mouth opened.

Max
    Participant

Ah!! Excellent chapter. So things seems to be back to normal. I have my doubts about that, and certainly I will like to see what is going to happen next. Btw, where is Fertale? She didn't follow at her master?

Thanks a lot for continue this great story my friend. I'm eager to see more of it soon.

Max

Fonk
    Participant

Very cool! I hope Stan is going to be OK. And please, don't worry about any delays. Stories like yours are worth waiting for.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.