This is for Kiss The Maniac (and enybody who liks this character)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    fasola
    Participant

This is a drawing that Wreck did a while back, and i decided to give it a try and color it.

I now Maniac likes this character, so I poste it

Let's see what you guys think of my work.

Anonymous

The head is way too small, but otherwise I like it.

Rick
    Participant

Verry verry cool, love rougue!

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

Hells yes.  BTW, on that site, who's the human woman in the Fantastic 4 getup?  That the invisible woman, or a female Thing?

fasola
    Participant

…or a female Thing?

Exactly that,a female version of The Thing.

Edit: Have you seen it Maniac, i'm just curious of your reaction, haven't heard much from you since you became a moderator.

Matthew Lim
    Participant

I now Maniac likes this character, so I poste it

What? Just because I have her plastered on my banner and have done a couple of images of her you're just assuming that I'd automatically like her in any context???  👿

You're damn right I do!  😀

Love it fasola, kudos to Wreck on the pencils.

PS: Becoming a mod isn't my excuse for my lowered ammount of activity. I've been stocked with work and school, so I have a little bit of free time to post and work on my images. 😥 My workload should clear up in about a week when my last summer class ends.

fasola
    Participant

PS: Becoming a mod isn't my excuse for my lowered ammount of activity. I've been stocked with work and school, so I have a little bit of free time to post and work on my images. 😥 My workload should clear up in about a week when my last summer class ends.

I was just toying with you  👿 👿 👿

I know how hard it 's to actually have a life and a fetish 😀

fasola
    Participant

And here is another one.

Diffent style, but the characters aura remains the same. The only thing I can tell about the artist IS that his last name is Pearson.

David
    Participant

Jason Pearson is his name. BTW I have the original of that there Rogue by Wreck.

Anonymous

And I have the Pearson.  😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.