Thor: Love And Thunder – Natalie Portman

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    jsimon
    Participant

That’s what she says, anyway. ““I can’t tell you that much. I’m really excited. I’m starting to train, to get muscles. If there can be all these female superheroes, the more of them they are, the better it is. I’m trying to think — it’s based on the graphic novel of the Mighty Thor.” (mild spoiler if you click on the link): http://www.egotastic.com/natalie-portman-leaks-a-thor-4-spoiler-alert/

TC2
    Participant

should have put the quotes around “muscle.” Technically old news but I’m highly skeptical of their definition of muscle. They think seeing a shadow underneath a bicep is muscle. If she puts on Alicia Vikander level of Tomb Raider muscle, maybe. But I doubt she’s going to get like that.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

They think seeing a shadow underneath a bicep is muscle. If she puts on Alicia Vikander level of Tomb Raider muscle, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwuDfiEsRbs
    which isn’t far from marvel girl and honestly Alicia gaining weight actually looked alot like a rey skywalker clone
    soooooo skinny fit is possible for the natalie portman

AlexG
    Keymaster

An overtly femuscular Natalie Portman for the role?

Permit me to doubt. :unsure:

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Ashlee
    Participant

oh god are we going to be brow beaten with Portman working out with dummy weights!!!
    The soy Boy Vampire won’t work out for batman, what is the world coming to?
    what part of super hero these actors don’t get!

unkn0wnx
    Participant
    Bane Dorrance
    Participant

oh god are we going to be brow beaten with Portman working out with dummy weights!!!
    [color=orange]gonna be a real challenge to act like a god&cancer patient at same time
    [/color]

Arrowverse

AlexG
    Keymaster

Ack – just the thought of that makes me . . .

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Bane Dorrance
    Participant
    carlo
    Participant

This is a photo from the Thor movie set. Natalie looks very swollen rather than muscled

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.