Thor: Love And Thunder – Natalie Portman

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    TC2
    Participant

Definitely beefier rather than shredded, but it’s a nice look for her.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

photo looks weird and it warrants further inspection

TC2
    Participant

I don’t have links to it but there are two more photos of her showcasing her beefy arms. They are legit.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

just looked at her instagram post from Australia hugging da husband 
    arms appeared to be the same as whens Brie Or Daisy worked out 
    .instagram.com/natalieportman

tabloid nerds agree with you tho
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2564128/natalie-portman-got-ripped-thor-love-and-thunder-fans-cant-get-enough-marvel

Lingster
    Keymaster

Here’s another photo from the same day, as posted above. Considering that we normally see her, like most female movie stars, looking almost emaciated on screen, my impression is that Portman showed up for Thor 4 carrying more weight. Whether that’s actually hypertrophy or what the old Handbook of the Marvel Universe would have described as “possess[ing] the normal level strength for a woman of her height, weight and build, who engages in regular exercise,” I don’t know.

It strikes me as entirely possible that she was told to forego her usual weight loss before showing up on set, to make the digital post-process easier when they CGI her body to more heroic proportions. And maybe she lifted a bit besides. 

FMG OG | Growth Comics | Amaz0ns founder

carlo
    Participant

Here is an article that still shows photos of Natalie Portman in early March. She’s not on set this time
    https://www.lighthome.in/entertainment/hollywood/natalie-portman-surprises-with-her-muscles-in-her-arms-and-legs-to-give-life-to-thor/

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

Here is an article that still shows photos of Natalie Portman in early March. She’s not on set this time
    https://www.lighthome.in/entertainment/hollywood/natalie-portman-surprises-with-her-muscles-in-her-arms-and-legs-to-give-life-to-thor/

yeah that is actually smaller than I was thinking 
    Brie & Alicia were bigger 
    #TonedAtBest 

carlo
    Participant

I wasn’t expecting a big muscle gain from Natalie anyway. Maybe she just gained some weight

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

I wasn’t expecting a big muscle gain from Natalie anyway. Maybe she just gained some weight

which has apparently occurred hence the fit&toned comment from earlier 
    main point though i was right bout the fotos being suspect 
    they looked too distorted but the shmoos wanted to believe 
    #IHatePhotoshop

carlo
    Participant

It looks like photoshop was used for the photos of Natalie Portman, judging by the difference in her arms in these photos

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.