VCR Alert

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Since I view this as the "NEW" Wreckshop Board of sorts, I figured I’d continue this on. I remember reading one of these on Wreck’s old boards about this Episode. On Nickelodeon TODAY 8/4/04 at 4:30 p.m. EST/PST there’s an episode of Jimmy Neutron called Maximum Hugh. At the end if I remember correctly Cindy’s Aunt or mother’s (can’t remember how she’s related) jacket gets taken of, and it turns out she’s a female bodybuilder. I could be entirely wrong about this, being that it’s based of off memory, but after reading the synopsis on TV Tome, I’m pretty sure this is an episode to watch/record. If I am wrong, public floggings will be held later on this week. 😀

I hope people read this in time, being that the episode starts in 2 hours if you’re on the East Coast.

-Gryphonic a.k.a. Gryphon497 if you were involved with Wreck’s old Board.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Since I view this as the "NEW" Wreckshop Board of sorts, I figured I’d continue this on.

I don’t see this as a replacement for Wreck Shop’s or Diana’s boards – not in total, anyway. "She Grew!" is focused on one core topic – growth – whereas Wreck really has female muscle art as his focus, and Diana has only one growth board (which generates scant interest and is so technologically out of date as to be of very limited utility). There are plenty of giantess resources, of course, but many of these are focused on the "after" part of it, rather than the actual growth boost.

Good tip on the show – I’ll have to check that out.

Lingster
    Keymaster

Good catch! I managed to set my DVR and got these. Sadly, my Nickolodeon reception sucks. I never knew.

Basically, at the end of the episode it turns out Cindy’s scrawny-but-athletic mom is actually her aunt Suzie, covergirl for "Buff Chicks Magazine" in a full-body suit that makes her look normal. When Jimmy’s robot removes the suit, she flexes in all her glory.

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Ah, that’s good stuff there. 🙂

If you guys want, I could post my list of Female Muscle in Cartoons here.

Anonymous

Glad I could help. Thank goodness for Tivo, I was hoping someone could get pics:!:

Anonymous

I guess the reason I find it so had to find satisfying material is because I’m not so easy to please.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.