Victoria Pratt on CSI

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zespara Alathar
    Participant

Sorry that this is a tad late but last Thursday, Victoria Pratt was on CSI (I cannot remember the episode name but it's the first episode without Gil Grissom).

She was in a tank top to start with and then they showed her later in the episode at the gym doing some flies.  She's still in pretty decent shape.

Z

Lingster
    Keymaster

I love her.

Bicepsual79
    Participant

Did some digging, the episode is called "The Grave shift" and it's the 11th episode of the 9th season (and newest one to air)

here's the IMDB page for the episode

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1280094/

Hope this helps.
    O.

AlexG
    Keymaster

She's certainly not at her peak of uberbuffedness anymore (i.e. Cleopatra 2525), but still in admirably decent shape.  8)

If you want see her with as much exposure of her fitness-toned physique, try to catch the Sci/Fi Channel B-movie "Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep" that originally ran in '06.  It pops up now and then in re-runs on their weekend movie runs.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Reason
    Participant

She's certainly not at her peak of uberbuffedness anymore (i.e. Cleopatra 2525), but still in admirably decent shape.  8)

If you want see her with as much exposure of her fitness-toned physique, try to catch the Sci/Fi Channel B-movie "Kraken: Tentacles of the Deep" that originally ran in '06.  It pops up now and then in re-runs on their weekend movie runs.

Thanks for the tip. I'm always on the look out for more recent stuff of the amazing Victoria. I remember reading an article about her in MuscleMag in the early 90s, saying that she was wanted to get into acting. Who'd have though it would work out as well as it did.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Thanks for the tip. I'm always on the look out for more recent stuff of the amazing Victoria. I remember reading an article about her in MuscleMag in the early 90s, saying that she was wanted to get into acting. Who'd have though it would work out as well as it did.

No problem, glad to help out.

Don't know if it was intentional or not, but the same day that I caught it on Sci/Fi, they also ran the B-movie Monster Ark which featured another former fit-buffed chick of the recent past, Renée O'Connor (Gabrielle of Xena).

Didn't appear (though I could be wrong) that's she's been keeping up to the same degree of body fitness that she evolved into over the course of the Xena series.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

daniels92
    Participant

Here are some pictures of Victoria Pratt:

October
    Participant
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.