Wandaba Style anime (was: Not on TV, but…)

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BlackKusanagi
    Participant

:drool:
    Great, she looks so sexy…
    I wish they make more like those
    Anyway, in Outlaw Star (don't remember the chapter), appeared a big wrestler woman, who didn't look so bad either
    I don't know if that chapter was censored at Cartoon Network, I saw the uncut version

They showed that episode, but censored a few things…like Aisha's outfit.

And for what Masschine said, yeah, Kai from Airmaster I guess is technically a muscle person, although they dont make it that visible.

Found out her name, but cant find any pics of her… -_-

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

:drool:
    Great, she looks so sexy…
    I wish they make more like those
    Anyway, in Outlaw Star (don't remember the chapter), appeared a big wrestler woman, who didn't look so bad either
    I don't know if that chapter was censored at Cartoon Network, I saw the uncut version

Reiko Ando, Strongest Woman in the Universe.  I own the Outlaw Star box set, and that's probably my second favorite episode, next to Between Man and Machine… sorry, as much a fan of muscle women as I am, I'm still a faithful member of the mWo… the MacDougal World Order.

MasterRDna
    Participant

They showed that episode, but censored a few things…like Aisha's outfit.

And for what Masschine said, yeah, Kai from Airmaster I guess is technically a muscle person, although they dont make it that visible.

Found out her name, but cant find any pics of her… -_-

I saw one episode of it.. In my opinion, it's a horrible anime and the girl isn't all that good looking overall.

Anonymous

Well almost every fighter, outside of Sakiyama, is thick as the art style beefs up the characters..

Also Airmaster was extremely close to being put on Canadian Mtv-styled teen network, Razor… but the situation between its DVD distrubtors put an end to that (and the release of the remaining volumes)

: Airmaster fan :

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.