Wapsi Square

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Axel3.14
    Participant

Speaking of Wapsi Square, I bet I’m not the only Lakshmi fan on the net. Am I right? 😉

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Speaking of Wapsi Square, I bet I’m not the only Lakshmi fan on the net. Am I right? 😉

"You are correct, sir!" I’ve been waiting for Lakshmi to return to the strip for awhile now… although lately Shelley’s been looking nicely buffed…

Zespara Alathar
    Participant

Lakshmi last appeared a couple of months ago in the strip in which she practically mauled her beau. She’s a strong one that’s for sure.

Z

Axel3.14
    Participant

[quote="Axel3.14"]Speaking of Wapsi Square, I bet I’m not the only Lakshmi fan on the net. Am I right? 😉

"You are correct, sir!" I’ve been waiting for Lakshmi to return to the strip for awhile now… although lately Shelley’s been looking nicely buffed…[/quote]

There was a character overhaul, and every character started looking different. Lakshmi actually seems less bulky now. 🙁

Back to Monica, what do you all thiunk about the other superheroine spoofs. Spider girl is the one that protrudes in my mind, but i think there might have been a superman one.

Deadly Pixxxie
    Participant

The art does look really different…but Monica looks cuter now…

And I’ve seen the superheroine spoofs….I love ’em.

"Monica Bounce!"

🙂

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant
    Zespara Alathar
    Participant

Yeah, Shelly is at it again. 🙂

It might be time for some good old fashioned flexing from her.

Z

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Oh, it keeps getting better… see Tuesday’s strip:

http://wapsisquare.com/d/20050620.html

There are a lot of guys who’re thinking what Heather is thinking in the last panel! 😆

Matthew Lim
    Participant

I’m definitly on the same thought page as Heather 😀

Muscle Growth Nut
    Participant

Some necessary thread necromancy. This week's strips have seen some great shots of Shelly's arms, but today's in particular is worth mentioning.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.