What Famous Fems would you add some serious muscle to if you could?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 903 total)
  • Author
    ~Jaymz~
    Participant

Hey, Jaymz, that photo of Diaz can't be too recent. She's got a new(ish) nose…

Unfortunately it is quite recent. It was taken during New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles game at 30th September. :-

Mimi
    Participant

And who could forget the buffed up macho bitch of the future, Private Vasquez from James Cameron's Aliens! 😮

Grandmaster
    Participant

Unfortunately it is quite recent.

😀 😉

AlexG
    Keymaster

Wouldn't say she's a celebrity, but definitely a personality . . .  😉

Laura Ingraham, nationally syndicated radio talk show host is quite the gym rat.

And what she lacks in size, she certainly makes up in physical strength – even while recovering from cancer she was able to outdo another member of the gym in pull-ups.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Richard
    Participant

Not sure if anyones mentioned her but Angela Basset is probably the must massive celebrity I've ever seen.

Atomic Adam
    Participant

Not sure if anyones mentioned her but Angela Basset is probably the must massive celebrity I've ever seen.

Good one! I loved her arms in 'What's love got to do with it' I'd like to get her groove on! hehhehheh  8)

Grandmaster
    Participant

She was among the first mentioned, but you've given me an excuse to post a photo, so you're good.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Another that came to my mind would be Jada Pinkett Smith, who played Captain Niobe in Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions (2003).

(Who could forget her ripping of her jacket to better fly the Hammer down the maintenance tunnel in Matrix Revolutions and give us a display of her toned upper arms and shoulders?)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Grandmaster
    Participant

To borrow a phrase from the era, Pinkett's "had it goin' on" since the TV show, A Different World, but yes, Niobe was something special. There's a screencap or two of her on the women's-biceps-in-the-movies site that etropacip linked a few pages back (lances66.co.uk). Thanks, by the way, E'!

Atomic Adam
    Participant

Another that came to my mind would be Jada Pinkett Smith, who played Captain Niobe in Matrix Reloaded and Matrix Revolutions (2003).

(Who could forget her ripping of her jacket to better fly the Hammer down the maintenance tunnel in Matrix Revolutions and give us a display of her toned upper arms and shoulders?)

There was also another Woman in the third Matrix movie who was even hotter and more muscular then Jada Pinkett Smith, but I don't remenber her name. She was one of the women trying to blow up the leg of the drilling machine, anybody know who I'm talking about?

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 903 total)
  • The topic ‘What Famous Fems would you add some serious muscle to if you could?’ is closed to new replies.