Who is this hottie?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    luvfemalemuscle
    Participant
    TC2
    Participant

Ms. Machine,

Isabelle something, she used to update her website all the time but I haven't been by there in ages.

nic2800
    Participant

nic2800
    Participant

My future dreamgirl.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Ms Machine, she use to be a regular poster @ Unrealmuscle.

Haven't seen here there in a long while, tho.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Its like she dropped off the face of the earth.

Random Butler
    Participant

Her last name is Luvana.

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Ah yes, Ms Machine.  A tease and a real joker, and very, very hot.  My understanding is that she was training to be a teacher and decided that the Ms Machine stuff was incompatible with her choice of career.  Sad, but too common.

AlexG
    Keymaster

Ah yes, Ms Machine.  A tease and a real joker, and very, very hot.  My understanding is that she was training to be a teacher and decided that the Ms Machine stuff was incompatible with her choice of career.  Sad, but too common.

And then are others, such as Debbie Muggli, who are able to manage balancing their career in teachership with their bodybuilding.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

cpbell0033944
    Participant

Which sets me thinking about FBBers and their professions as public servants – Britt Miller was at one time training to be anurse, and I was reminded by a piece on the frontpage of my service providers' site (AOL UK) on FBBers of that luscious firefighting babe Sherry Smith, who was chosen to be the image on the front page advertising a series of photos of FBBers with a potted history of the sport.  Very good taste to pick Sherry, I thought, and who better than a big, strong FBBer to be a firefighter? 8)  Sorry for diverting things OT, but I have a fantasy involving a buff female firefighter rescuing me. 😮

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.