Who’s the Fairest One of All?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Trent Harlow
    Participant

Trina Gillis or Amber Deluca

alex
    Participant

mmm…Britt Miller…  😛

From the olden days…there was one which I thought was a real babe,  but I can't remember her name at the moment.  I'll have to get bac on this.

alex
    Participant

oh.. yeah…  Laura Bass.  I see AlexG remembered her.

btw,  All those that he mentioned are OK by me.  😉

tommywri
    Participant

I havent seen the pre-surgery Melissa Coates mentioned……

btx
    Participant

How 'bout Andrulla Blanchette? Or Lenda Murray? Size and beauty, that's for me! :mrgreen:

BTX

00tree
    Participant

Im very much in love with Yaxeni Oriquen.  😀

I completely agree with you BlackKusanagi…

fbbfan
    Participant

Hmmm…
    I agree with all the lovelies mentioned so far by all the posters before me…

You guys know I dig Denise Rutkowski, Hanny Van Aken, Sue Price…

and the following babes…

Raye Hollit, Laura Bass, Valentina Chepiga, Sue Myers, Jody May, Sue Gafner, Denise Hoshor, Bernie Price,
    Karla Nelson, Jitka Harazimova,

too many ladies to count really.

but here is my all time favorite for me….hands down..

TINA LOCKWOOD

look at how built this girl was…

btw…this is my 50th post..time flies when you are having fun

Happy Friday folks.

AlexG
    Keymaster

I havent seen the pre-surgery Melissa Coates mentioned……

I'd have to agree, she was quite the head turner – even voted several years in a roll as the fav-babe of bodybuilding by the patrons of AAWA news group.   I'dl have to say until very recently, she's was a mere shadow of herself, the drugs and cosmetic over-indulgences having caught up with her.  Then she did a photo-op for **I think** Musclemag that came out several months back, I didn't even recognize the fact that it was her until I finally looked at the byline.  I don't know how she did it, but damn, she was quite attractive looking, startlingly so.

Some classic Coates of the past –

Source: MuscleMemory – The Internet Bodybuilding Database

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

valkyrielover1
    Participant

I'm totally turned on just answering this question.. there are too many… Denise Hoshor, Mary Lynne McKenzie, Lindsay Mullinazzi, Melissa Dettwiller, Collette Nelson, Heather Policky, Mindi O'Brien, Andrulla Blanchette, Diana Ball. I love Diana Ball because of her attitude too.. She just enjoys outmuscling puny men at the gym. She's got some pictures on her website lifting a man up by his crotch, with just one hand  😳 Wish I was him, but I'll have to be content with drawing pictures of her doing that to me  :-(.

Its amazing that there are so many women much larger than the average man… I mean, I've been working out for a few years now… but never put on any serious muscle. I stand at 5'11" and 150 lbs. Some of these girls are much larger than me from just working out for a year or two.

David
    Participant

I'd add Natalia Murnikovini, the woman standing over Melissa. She had amazingly full round muscles with terrific all around symetry. Other personal faves are Tina Lockwood, Annie Rivieccio, Tazzie Colomb, Hannie Van Aken, Juliette Bergman just to name a few.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.