Who’s the Fairest One of All?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Amazon Lover
    Participant

Okay, folks, here's a question.  Who do you think is the hottest FBB out there, and why?  If your fave FBB has a website, feel free to post the link.

Personally, I like Cindy Phillips the best; she's big and muscular, but still looks very feminine facially.  Many FBB's get awesome bodies, but most of them tend to have faces a bit on the less-than-feminine side (Often the result of steroids), but there are still exceptions, and I think Miss Phillips is the best example out there.  And she hasn't totally lost her bust, as quite a few FBB's have (Due to the muscles kind of "swallowing up" the breasts, which is why so many FBB's get implants).

Cindy's website is at http://cindyphillips.blogspot.com/.

10-4
    Participant

Here is one you might like. She got a nice face and a reasonably impressive build.

http://www.jody-may.com/

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

Do you mean of the current and recent participants or of all time?
    Because the list is vast either way and The Pimp can never choose but one to be Queen of all.

For The Pimp, those found to be most aesthetically pleasing include:

Nikki Fuller
    Michelle Ralabate
    Charla Sedecca
    Cyndi Meitzner
    Kim King
    Janice Ragain
    Katy Rubos
    Lorena Ferruzzi
    Meryl Ertunc
    Colette Guimond
    Debbie Minsky

They may seem a lot but The Pimp believes that all women -and especially these- are each beautiful in their own way. It is all to do with the interplay between their Phyisic and their Metaphysic -Body & Soul. That is what makes beauty true.
    Though that is only the opinion of this most Faulted Flesh, but it is something to dwell on.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

AlexG
    Keymaster

Do you mean of the current and recent participants or of all time?
    Because the list is vast either way and The Pimp can never choose but one to be Queen of all.

They may seem a lot but The Pimp believes that all women -and especially these- are each beautiful in their own way. It is all to do with the interplay between their Phyisic and their Metaphysic -Body & Soul. That is what makes beauty true.
    Though that is only the opinion of this most Faulted Flesh, but it is something to dwell on.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Couldn't agree more with Sir TPNB on this subject – in the end, its all very subjective and in the eyes of the beholder.   😮

Personally, my all-time fav-amazon babe was and still is undisputedly [I forgot to plug her website, now up and running”>

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Im very much in love with Yaxeni Oriquen.  😀

Fett
    Participant

I was always partial to Laura Creavalle and Jitka Harazimova.

phil442
    Participant

I always wish Tina Lockwood had hung around a little longer.

David C. Matthews
    Participant

My current fave is Melissa Dettwiller. Yes, it's probably because I'm a sucker for that "pec dance" thing she does, but hey…

Vic
    Participant

DUDE!!  If I tried to answer that question my head would explode!  There are just too many beautiful bodybuilders, and yes a few power lifters and olympic lifters as well.  Even disregarding my admittedly broad conception of beauty, there are still too many.

pete
    Participant

My favorite at the moment is Mindi O'Brien…she aint huge, but Damn, she's perty.

From the past, I guess it would be Charla Sedacca and Joanne Lauth …she has magnificent biceps….they both do..

And not to forget Sue Myers and Joanne McCartney and Anja Schreiner and……yup There is never one particular favorite. All muscular  lasses are triffic for different reasons.

regards
    Pete

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.