Wonder Woman trailer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jsimon
    Participant

Well, here it is. A lot of the fanboys and girls are going wild about it. It’s hard for me to look at this trailer and think that Wonder Woman could get her butt kicked by Taylor Swift. Seriously, for an Amazonian Princess, she looks like she’d be knocked over by a stiff breeze. Also, she walks in to a room with a broadsword visible in the back of her dress in a ROOM FULL OF NAZIS AND NO ONE SEES ANYTHING ODD? I surprised the war lasted that long. That’s my opinion, . If you dare, click below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

unkn0wnx
    Participant

I think Gal Gadot looks slightly more muscular than Taylor Swift (my head hurts just thinking about it). I think it will suck and they will say hey heroines don’t sell as well as heroes. Good thing it won’t come out for a year

Holiday
    Participant

. Also, she walks in to a room with a broadsword visible in the back of her dress in a ROOM FULL OF NAZIS AND NO ONE SEES ANYTHING ODD? I surprised the war lasted that long. That’s my opinion, . If you dare, click below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lGoQhFb4NM

Nazis? In the Great War? I doubt that.

khuddle
    Participant

This Gal Gadot bashing is pathetic, and shows the band-wagoning nature of human beings.
    She was FANTASTIC in Dawn of Justice, from her constume to her martial arts moves to her
    sexy Israeli accent, which gave her the feel of a bona fide Greek amazon. She was born to play
    the role — stop criticizing her and move on. She’s here to stay.

philip
    Participant

Those fight scene with soldiers in that trailer look’s awsome

oriander2000
    Participant

They say in post production she turns into Linda Carter. :laugh:

unkn0wnx
    Participant

This Gal Gadot bashing is pathetic, and shows the band-wagoning nature of human beings.
    She was FANTASTIC in Dawn of Justice, from her constume to her martial arts moves to her
    sexy Israeli accent, which gave her the feel of a bona fide Greek amazon. She was born to play
    the role — stop criticizing her and move on. She’s here to stay.

Deal with it, this is an amazon forum.
    I bet if you look hard enough, you can find a superheroine forum where 10 years old fanboy drools over anyone cute whether she has any muscles or not

BodybyBane
    Participant

They say in post production she turns into Linda Carter. :laugh:

that would be the coolest moment in the film ,..Gal turned into Linda Carter
    Love to see a Wonder Woman that has curves

kedrell
    Participant

This movie is set in World War I. Those aren’t Nazis. Nazis do not yet exist at that point in time.

BodybyBane
    Participant

This movie is set in World War I. Those aren’t Nazis. Nazis do not yet exist at that point in time.

Germans/Nazis vs.tomato/potato at this point

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.