www.JohannaDejager.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jdfan
    Participant

I noticed Herbiceps just deleted their Paysite Reviews section – so it looks like this is the only place for reviews now. So I thought I'd post a review of my favourite site http://www.JohannaDejager.com.

The best thing about the site is Johanna herself; But this review's about the other aspects that can make or break a site.

Video Quality: A++
    The 1280 x 720 Hi-def clips are absolutely superb. Lighting and camera work are excellent. In my opinion these are some of the most beautiful FBB clips on the internet.

Content: A++
    The perfect mix of training and sexy flexing. Good variety of themes, outfits and locations. I'm always completely blown away by each new update. Respect too for the way Johanna always includes useful tips and advice in the training segments.

The $25 price is towards the top end for paysites but you get what you pay for. I think it's worth every penny.

I continue to be a very happy member and recommend the site most highly to any FBB fans out there.

Fett
    Participant

Wowza! Thanks for the review *stares in awe*

Michael Pouliot
    Participant

Doesn't she take down content after a relatively short amount of time?  Somewhat understandable, because it encourages subscriptions rather than subscribe/plunder/cancel.  Except I can only afford subscribe/plunder/cancel.

jdfan
    Participant

That's right – the main 40minute set of clips is replaced by a new set every month. Suits me as a fan since it means 40mins of new clips to enjoy every month.

A tip: if you join in the last week of the month you get two issues for the price of one – since your membership period covers all this month's clips plus next months.

She is one of my favorite.

Join if you want to see one of the most ripped fbb. And join kristyHawkins.com too:)

ant1937
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. You don't always get that these days at certain sites.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.