15 FBB who are actually attractive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    unkn0wnx
    Participant
    skinnyguy
    Participant

This might be the wrong crowd to have such a title. It makes it sound like FBB are generally not attractive, a proposition that might be rejected soundly on this board. Better title – 15 FBB who are really attractive.

unkn0wnx
    Participant

This might be the wrong crowd to have such a title. It makes it sound like FBB are generally not attractive, a proposition that might be rejected soundly on this board. Better title – 15 FBB who are really attractive.

Of course. It is not written by one of us. It’s written by someone who surprisingly found FBB to be attractive…or he tried to mislead it that way (closet FBB fan?).

AlexG
    Keymaster

What! :blink:

No mention of Cindy Phillips, Britt Miller, Lenka Ferencukova or Sandra Grajales? Inconceivable!

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

philip
    Participant

Great looking selection

jsimon
    Participant

This list is pathetic. There’s few in here I’d list as FBB. Physique perhaps, but not bodybuilders. Not to mention not one non-white woman in the list. Where’s Laura Crevalle? Christa Bauch? Clare Furr? Chris Goy Arellano? Debbie McKnight? Joanna Romano? Katka Kyptova? Michelle Ralabate? Debbie Muggli? Pavla Brantalova? Valentina Chepiga? I could go on and on without even trying.

Bane Dorrance
    Participant

I hate clickbait articles for this exact reason
    Really,..Come on Really??
    The opening starts with Ocean Bloom
    Damn girl hasn’t competed since the 20th century
    Robert kennedy was alive & the Matrix was coming to a screen close to you the last time she appeared onstage
    That’s like putting Michele Ralabate on the list or some other non-competing retired BBer like Skye Ryland or Debbie Muggli or Laura Crevalle on the list
    &
    isn’t Brooke Holladay famous becuz of Cross-stitch
    Feel as if X-fit ppl shouldn’t count for they DO NOT wanna be associated with BBing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.