A Buffed Chick by Rick :P

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant

Nice morph & amination, Rick!

Thanks!  :mrgreen:

Later,

Eric F., EnhanceMan

Rick
    Participant

What I'm wondering is, why does she have a tag on her bikini top? 😕

she is in a stores changin rooms

Anonymous

Wow!  That's a great morph, Rick.  It looks like you've taken the original pic and distorted/shaded etc. from only the original girl, creating  realistic muscles out of nothing! (and in 30-40 mins too!)  Most impressive!

I'd be interested to hear how you went about doing this morph – looks like there's some great techniques here!

The morph is brilliant too – you're obviously very talented in both departments.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Karma aplenty!

Rick
    Participant

Thanx for the kudose man,

Its kinda a mixture of using the Liquify on the original to get the shape i want, and then over laying shading and parts of muscles to get the deffinition, just some thing i was playing with, im a graphic designer by trade so i do this kinda thing for a living, along with websites and all sorts of other things  :mrgreen:

Debido-San
    Participant

good job on the morph and the growth! I can dig it!  :mrgreen:

The_Pimp_NeonBlack
    Participant

A most intriging technique you use, dear Rick. Fascinating and praise-worthy.
    Thank you for this latest work.
    Peace
    The Pimp NeonBlack

Anonymous

Thanx for the kudose man,

Its kinda a mixture of using the Liquify on the original to get the shape i want, and then over laying shading and parts of muscles to get the deffinition, just some thing i was playing with, im a graphic designer by trade so i do this kinda thing for a living, along with websites and all sorts of other things  afro

Cool.  Sounds very interesting, but beyond my abilities, I think.  I have enough difficulty trying to get large muscles to look right on their new owner and I'm constantly frustrated by colour matching (aargh!).

Another Londoner too, eh?  You sitting in Soho by any chance, designing away?  I moved oop north a few years back, but still miss the place.

Rick
    Participant

im not a Londoner mate, go there a fair bit tho, im in the midlands…

demonic
    Participant

Good stuff man good. See you left the chest alone hard work makeing it look real I tend to do the same if i can get away with it

middleands hu im from the north boro area

Rick
    Participant

bloody hell, loads of people from the uk on here!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.