A Superman story by Hatour

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Wow!  You must be an ancient femuscle web denzin if your remember my web sites.

Well, I am the Immortal One . . .  😉

Besides the stories section, I greatly enjoyed your gallery archives of Annie Rivieccio and Juliette Bergmann.  😀

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Fonk
    Participant

That's an utterly fantastic story, sir. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! 😎

peirrotlunaire
    Participant

This story has been a favorite of mine since it was posted.  Any chance we could get a continuation of her in the gym?  😮

I always wondered, does she drain his strength or does she become that much stronger than supes fully powered?

iceman75
    Participant

I agree, but heck, any story by Hatour would be great to read.

hatour
    Participant

I always wondered, does she drain his strength or does she become that much stronger than supes fully powered?

I generally only write stories these days when the inspiration strikes me, which is few and far between because of my advanced school work, regular work, and my military service.  I must admit that your question is one I never pondered, and perhaps one worth exploring in a second installment.

hmmmm…

Also, thanks for the compliment Jeremy, I am a fan of yours as well.

TheGov
    Participant

Ah, the great Hatour returns.  Wonderful story.  Thanks for getting inspired!

hatour
    Participant

I just finished a second and final part last night.  I need to go through it and edit it.  Hopefully I will have it up here soon!

8)

iceman75
    Participant

Great to hear man, the first chapter was one of my favorites of the last 5 years, and I can't wait to read how strong she really is now! Can't wait to see it, Hatour.

peirrotlunaire
    Participant

Thank you Hatour.  That's awesome news! 😀  Yay!

ScottG
    Participant

Most excellent story, Hatour!  Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.