Amazons and body fat

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Axel3.14
    Participant

How much body fat do you like on muscle women? There are stories about women who are little more than sentinent slabs of muscle, normally proportioned women, ample-zons and the occasional full blown adipose-zon.

This question applies to real as well as fantasy females.

El_Roy_1999
    Participant

I like my girls big and strong. Not too tall, but powerful. None of this super-dry bodybuilding show stuff.

She’s gotta have strength and endurance, and boy do I detest it when women talk about their diets. Enjoy life while you have it, but be able to carry your own weight.

Did that several times, usually in the form of injured or unconcious people, and I say, this is one life-saving skill to have.

Actually, the swimmer-bodytype is my preferred one.

Amazon Lover
    Participant

I like it when amazon girls have lotsa body fat… ‘specially when the majority of it is contained in their breasts (That’s what breasts are made of – fat. And that is why most female bodybuilders are kinda flat-chested without the help of implants; lose the fat, lose the breasts.)

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Good question, Axel..14!

If we are just talking about fantasy body-type and are not at all considering personality, intelligence, sense of humor, etc., then I have to go with the tall (6′ 8" = around 2 meters), leggy (leg length about 55-60% of overall height), busty, athletically muscular but not muscle-bound Amazon.

The fantasy has additional appeal if it is part of a sequence that begins with the legal-aged-female being short and shapeless.

As an example, I attached a "before" sketch …

I hope that you enjoy them!

Tschuss!

Hunter

Lu
    Participant

In fantasy I like more impossibly huge stuff, hence why my character is a 7’2” mountain of muscle 😀

But yeah I do like breasts XD so IRL I like women who are big and stocky, with muscle but with some soft flesh too ^^

David C. Matthews
    Participant

Darn you for making me think this early in the morning!! 🙂

For me (and maybe for a few others in this forum), it really is two questions, according to whether we’re talking real or fantasy. (And as I’ve been composing my reply here, I find it hard to separate the specific question of body fat from

Fantasy: as an artist, I can idealize and stylize the women I draw until she’s the exact fulfillment of whatever dream of ultimate (not always ideal) feminine pulchritude I happen to be trying to express, even if it’s impossible to see this kind of woman in real life. To use my own characters as examples: although there are times when the more "realistic" build and proportions of Satin Steele are more appealing, more often than not Tetsuko stands as the visual realization of my ultimate fantasy woman: tall, long blonde hair, cute Kim Kilper-ish face, massively muscular with a level of definition and vascularity that suggests she’s only a couple of weeks away from contest-ready, yet with incredibly large (natural) breasts… as noted before, not a combination you’d ever be able to see in real life.

As for real-life women: I don’t like the extremes of skinniness or obesity. But i still surprise myself sometimes by how much body fat I’m willing to accpet on a woman; because more often than not it all depends on the woman. I’ve seen some that can carry a good 200 pounds and still keep a nice "hourglass" figure, while others look obese at 160. Generally, though, I like a firm look to a woman’s flesh, and the more muscle she carries, the better I like looking at her. (I’m happily married, so I don’t have any business doing anything but look!) I’m starting to back away from the ultra-shredded (or as El_Roy_1999 so amusingly but aptly put it, "super-dry") contest look I used to be fond of; but (once again, generally), the more muscle a woman carries, the more definition I like to see. I don’t like it when I see the same woman who, in a contest photo shows incredible definition and vascularity with nicely peaked biceps, comes in for an off-season photo shoot so overweight and smooth she can’t even raise a decent bulge when she flexes her arms.

(I gotta stop writing now… I got stuff to draw!!)

David
    Participant

I like them all really but when you get to fantasy I love mass, the more the better but to me there are limits. Too big to scratch their nose is way to big. In reality no woman has ever gotten that big so I’m happy. Some striations and vascularity is nice but again too much just looks unhealthy. I love big breasts but they aren’t necessary, more like an extra dose of icing.

Here’s a nice shot of a gal who’s got mas with a nice healthy look.

http://www.ftvideo.com/genex/FTVnews/images/6_24/186831_jpg.jpg

Two women I like a lot in the amazonian realm are Annie Rivieccio and Andrea Trent.

Anonymous

How much body fat do you like on muscle women? There are stories about women who are little more than sentinent slabs of muscle, normally proportioned women, ample-zons and the occasional full blown adipose-zon.

This question applies to real as well as fantasy females.

Here’s a source that’s I’ve used as a guiding reference in the past since it’s a site managed by an r/w female physique adherent:

http://www.stumptuous.com/bodyfat3.html

There are other links concerning female / bodyfat at the bottom of the page, too.

Source: Mistress Krista’s Stumptuous Fitness and Weights

http://www.stumptuous.com/

Tommy Dreamer
    Participant

In fantasy I like more impossibly huge stuff, hence why my character is a 7’2” mountain of muscle 😀

But yeah I do like breasts XD so IRL I like women who are big and stocky, with muscle but with some soft flesh too ^^

I think I love you.

Lu
    Participant

I think I love you.

Hey! I love me too! 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.