Amazons and body fat

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    The Muffin man
    Participant

[quote="Tommy Dreamer"]I think I love you.

Hey! I love me too! :D[/quote]

Everybody Loves Kulli?

Matthew Lim
    Participant

[quote="Kulli"][quote="Tommy Dreamer"]I think I love you.

Hey! I love me too! :D[/quote]

Everybody Loves Kulli?[/quote]

No that would be Raymond that everyone loves. 😛

Amazon Lover
    Participant

I don’t love Raymond… that show’s kinda lame, in my opinion.

But you gotta admire Kulli’s taste in women! Who here doesn’t think Lu’s awesome?

Anonymous

How much body fat do you like on muscle women?  There are stories about women who are little more than sentinent slabs of muscle, normally proportioned women, ample-zons and the occasional full blown adipose-zon.

This question applies to real as well as fantasy females.

I'm going for big and defined, with low body fat for health reasons. My idea is to be so buff that regardless of fat, you can still see muscle, but I want to be low in fat for health reasons. I was figuring 15% arbitrarily.

Lingster
    Keymaster

I'm going for big and defined, with low body fat for health reasons. My idea is to be so buff that regardless of fat, you can still see muscle, but I want to be low in fat for health reasons. I was figuring 15% arbitrarily.

15% is pretty low for women.  I'm at about 12 or 13% now (and I'm a guy) but if I go much below that it throws off my metabolism and leaves me feeling spent, dizzy if I stand up too fast, etc.  There's nothing wrong with a woman carrying 20% bf – at 18% most women tend to look plenty lean, especially busty women.  (Ahem.) 

As someone who probably didn't even get above 10% bf until I was in my mid-20s, I can say that the benefits of very low bf and frequent strenuous workouts are overstated.  I could run 8 or 10 back-to-back 5 minute miles, but I felt like crap.  And there's no social value whatsoever in being able to run 10 miles in less than an hour unless you can repeat the feat 1.6 more times, win a major marathon and get a promotion contract from Nike. 

Anonymous

15% is pretty low for women.  I'm at about 12 or 13% now (and I'm a guy) but if I go much below that it throws off my metabolism and leaves me feeling spent, dizzy if I stand up too fast, etc.  There's nothing wrong with a woman carrying 20% bf – at 18% most women tend to look plenty lean, especially busty women.  (Ahem.) 

As someone who probably didn't even get above 10% bf until I was in my mid-20s, I can say that the benefits of very low bf and frequent strenuous workouts are overstated.  I could run 8 or 10 back-to-back 5 minute miles, but I felt like crap.  And there's no social value whatsoever in being able to run 10 miles in less than an hour unless you can repeat the feat 1.6 more times, win a major marathon and get a promotion contract from Nike. 

I looked up a chart on body fat for women, and the "athletic range" went from about 14%-18%, which is why I chose 15. Not the middle, but not the bottom of the range.
    I want to look lean for anyone, not just a busty woman 😉
    As for the social value, I don't care about that. I want to be in good shape for the Corps 😀

Trent Harlow
    Participant

I watched the behind the scenes for Blade Trinity and it said that Jessica Biel was at like 6-8% body fat for that role.

Anonymous

I watched the behind the scenes for Blade Trinity and it said that Jessica Biel was at like 6-8% body fat for that role.

Yipes!

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Hey! I love me too! 😀

Everybody Loves Kulli?

Yuup.

Kitsunekun
    Participant

Yuup.

At least the perverts in this forum does (don't look me like that, I'm also one of them  :lol:)

And I'd like a girl like the one at my signature :drool:

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.