Amazons category updated clips at Clips4sale.com

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 1,835 total)
  • Author
    Ivana
    Participant

The ‘SCISSOR Shore’! by ScissorVixens studio

One thing most guys who are familiar with New Jersey girls know is you don’t mock them or make fun of their way of life.
    So when Chloe’s Aussie boyfriend decides to create some recording room on their DVR by deleting her ‘Jersey Shore’ episodes she decides to delete a few of his brain cells using her powerhouse thighs!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

You are my food by Fenix Power studio

I find you on my floor, in my home and.. oh God! I can’t belive! You are a little little man! And.. you looks like a delicious thing.Yes, I am. I’m a giantess, and my favorite food are little men! And you, my cute new friend.. you are amazing!Can you see my belly? Beautiful! And.. I tell you.. it will be your new home! Oh yes, because.. I’m so sorry but.. I can’t resist more, I want eat you my delicious little man!But first you need a special preparation, salt on you, flour on you and.. you are ready for the last step!I can cook you now! I put your little little body in the oven.. is it hot? Oh.. I’m sorry!Some minutes and.. my special food (you) is ready! I take knife and fork for start to eat you little body, God.. you are so delicious!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Becoming Her Furniture Slave by The Queendom studio

Mistress Kawaii is in town for the weekend and wants a comfortable furniture slave to wrap up tight for the weekend and sit on whenever she feels like. She found one very eager slave boy who begged to be her furniture slave for as long as she likes and she has decided to give him a try. The furniture slave lays on the bed as Mistress Kawaii sits full weight on the slave’s chest and stomach. Her feet dangle in the air as she casually relaxes and crushes her skrawny new slave. She’s going to watch a nice long movie and enjoys some popcord as her slave starts to groan beneath her weight. Hearing her slave getting crushed only encourages Mistress Kawaii to move around more to make sure the thoroughly crushes the slave’s entire torso! “This is pretty comfortable,” Kawaii says, enjoying feeling her slave crush beneath her amazing ass. “You’re supposed to be my furniture; furniture doesn’t make noise! ” Despite this new slave making too much noise as his chest is crushed, Mistress Kawaii is pleased with how he handles being a seat.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

My New Little Play Thing by Kristi Maxx’s Clip Store

I want you to be my new little play thing. That is why I brought you here. It is time to add to my forever growing collecting of little minions. It’s your turn. Oh you don’t know how I can make you a play thing? Ha, I have special abilities that allow such thing to happen easily.
    Look, I made you oh so tiny. Now I can play with you all I want! Don’t worry, it can be an easy ride as long as you simply obey. The ones who don’t go away forever. You definitely don’t want to find out how I make them “go away”. Play along and you will be just fine.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Cassandra, the bad giantess by Melody of curves studio

Oh yes. I’m a big and so bad giantess and.. I caught four fucking gummy bears.They are so bad with me.. but.. I will be more bad!
    Poor gummy bears, you are under my control now! I will eat you.. and I will do it in a slowly way.. I’m so terrible with you!Do you like my round belly? Yes? Because it will be your new home! AHAHAHHAHA! I eat you alive! Delicious!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Piedoni by Gothic Lips studio

Oh yes, I’m a special girl. Why? Because I have not some little feet like a princess, oh no!I have a 10 size, and I know that my big feet can make you crazy! So, today baby.. they are all for you!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Slave to Amazon by VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE stduio

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams is as dominant as she is beautiful knowing any man would instantly drop to their knees to be in her presence. Her bitch is quickly learning that a life controlled by a greedy Amazon Goddess is one of sexual denial and total frustration. She has the poor slave’s balls locked up tight in a humbler to encourage enthusiasm while licking and worshiping her holes just the way she likes. The slave’s tongue is made to work extra hard on her sweet cunt and ass as she grinds herself to multiple orgasms leaving him denied and begging to cum. Every day he is denied he becomes that much more submissive and obedient to her needs and desires.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Piedoni by The pink house studio

Oh yes, I’m a special girl. Why? Because I have not some little feet like a princess, oh no!I have a 10 size, and I know that my big feet can make you crazy! So, today baby.. they are all for you!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Giantess Cinthia’s Japanese Domination Session by Cinthia Mulherao Full Videos

6′ 8 1/2″ 290+ pound super giantess Amazon Cinthia Mulherao has just discovered some underground tapes shot of her on her last visit to Japan. In this video of Total Giantess/tiny man Domination we see sexy Cinthia take on a tiny, weak man. In this video Cinthia starts with Full Weight Trampling on his back, hands and more. Now the squeezing starts as he almost passes out. To complete her total destruction of him Cinthia squeezes and destroys his little cock and balls as she chokes him almost unconscious.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Why I Love Ballbusting by Amazon Goddess Harley studio

Let me explain how much I genuinely enjoy kicking guys in the balls. Out of all femdom, ballbusting is my favorite! Just watching a loser buckle to the ground really gets out my frustration. I don’t think many people know how much I can seriously talk about this. Stroke your cock to this video while staring at my thick amazon legs and listening to me rant about destroying your balls.

Clips4sale.com

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 1,835 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.