Amazons category updated clips at Clips4sale.com

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 1,835 total)
  • Author
    Ivana
    Participant

Weronika And Marlena – Victory In New Kitchen by Dominant Femine studio

Marlena make Victory poses. She looks sexy and Powerful 🙂

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Crushing Tiny Beta Losers by Madame Rose studio

Amazon Layla and Mistress Rose get so carried away utterly humiliating your microscopic stature that they start laughing when they notice you whimpering in a ball on the floor. Mini beta submissives should always be shivering balls of tears under Giantess feet. By the time you’re done worshiping and serving Amazon Layla and Mistress Rose, you will be foolishly addicted to Giantess Goddesses and financially ruined,unable to get your fix except by serving beautiful Giantesses.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Gigantic Amazonian Woman Humiliates A Tiny Man Below Her Powerful Legs by Mistress Sophia studio

Intense Giantess Height Humiliation comes to life in super high quality! Our Amazonian Goddess Valeria notices you, a tiny little man down below her long pantyhose covered Powerful legs. She leans down and proceeds to describe her absolute disgust for you being so tiny and little, describing every little detail and how it really makes her feel. She thinks you will fit into her handbag perfectly and this is absolutely appalling to her.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

MY AMAZON DAUGHTER DESTROYS ME by MOMMY KNOWS BEST studio

My glamazon daughter Jasmine Mendez stays awake all night partying with her friends, taking selfies and she refuses to get a job. I’m exhausted and done, so I tell her she needs to grow up. She has to move out and become an adult with responsibilities. The huge girl grabs me and throws me on the floor smacking me across the face and choking me. I am appalled at this behavior and she straddles me and ambushes me with her strength grabbing my tits and squeezing them. My beautiful offspring lets me know she is in charge and that I am nothing. She chokes and smothers me hard demanding that I sign the deed over to her. Jasmine towers over me slapping and humiliating me. Then she spanks my ass as if I were the child. I can’t bear this torment any longer as clearly she is much bigger and much stronger than I am. She places a booted foot on my chest pressing down hard until I can barely breath and the room goes dark. The tall brat girl forces the deed into my hand and demands that I sign. Thank you mommy Jasmine laughs then grabs my head and squeezes it tightly between her large hands and pushes me out the door.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Brandy The Big Bully by Media Impact Customs studio

An ideal that popped into my head was that Brandy was a big bully! It would be really nice if she was wearing that outfit she was wearing in the M.e.g.a. Clip that she was in just a few days ago but if that isn’t possible then just a really sexy outfit will work out fine too! It would also be cool if she could wear her highest pair of heels so she is REALLY bigger then you! I would love to see in the clip her humiliating you in size and comparing height and size and strength with you! If it is at all possible for her to be able to touch the ceiling and put her chin on top of your head while teasing you would be awesome!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Dancer and amazon compete by Beauty strength studio

We have a 6’2″ dancer who loves to show off Her gorgeous long and strong legs. The Amazon shows Her what real strength is by lifting 175 so easily she even walks around on Her tiptoes. They also wrestle a poor guy and when She wraps Her legs around Him He screams in pain. She loves it when Men give into Her scissor hold. She even tells Us that She really wasn’t trying because the last guy passed out.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Wimpy Pathetic Weakling by Mistress Harley Studio studio

God you are such a wimpy pathetic weakling. I know that just watching a 6 foot tall woman like me shove her perfect, strong body in your face just makes you feel even weaker. Your little pathetic cock gets so hard as you imagine cowering under my amazonian perfection. You know I work out every day, keeping myself strong and lean, enough to completely overpower losers like you. You can help but want to submit to my amazing curves and powerful strong body.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

MY BOOT SLAVE FOREVER by DomNation studio

After thoroughly beating the hell out of her slave, The Cruel Colossus has chosen to reward him with the opportunity to worship her thigh high, leather boots. This is what he lives for, and why he is so willing to nurture Lady Towers’ sadistic desires with his vulnerable and defenseless body. He is after all, a hopeless boot fetishist who desires nothing more than this.

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Mia Vallis’s First Handjob by JERKY SLUTS studio

Mia was so nervous we talked for an hour before we started. Ive really never given a handjob she told me. Apparently Mia has an oral fixation and never wasted time with her hands, she preferred blowjobs. Mia teases first by stripping down and showing her long legs, round full ass and tight tight little pussy. Ive never given a handjob but this is what I know how to do she tells the guy before playing with his dick. Mia may not think she knows how to give a handjob but the results speak for themselves. She teased, stroked and milked the biggest cumshot weve ever seen!

Clips4sale.com

Ivana
    Participant

Punished by Lucrecia’s ass by Czech Amazon studio

Slave was behaving bad so Madam Lucrecia decided to smother him with her big ass until he can’t take it no more and further. Meanwhile she is laughing at him and waking him up with occasional kicking. Czech Amazon is amused by slaves desperate whining.

Clips4sale.com

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 1,835 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.