An attempt at BIG muscles

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Fett
    Participant

Nice job, Yatz!

btx
    Participant

Kudos!! :mrgreen:

BTX

AlexG
    Keymaster

Ah, big arms of fem-power – now that's truly a Power Girl worth having around on the Watchtower and no doubt, once again, making Supergirl green with envy . . .   😛

By the way, does she give out power hugs . . .  😎

Excellent work Sir Yatz – the Artist Supreme.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Dr.Otto
    Participant

Very good; it looks believable in a realistic sense, and that's not easy to capture.

Oversized musculature is something you get used to over time; one of the things that most people forget to do is enlarge the skeletal structure that supports them as well. Oftentimes I'll create a character by drawing the general outline first just to get proportion and dimension down, and then go back and do the actual image. This helps a lot in maintaining some sense of balance.

Fonk
    Participant

That's brilliant! 😀

refaal
    Participant

Oversized musculature is something you get used to over time; one of the things that most people forget to do is enlarge the skeletal structure that supports them as well.

Thats right! If we don't pay attention, the drawing of a lovely muscular lady can become more like a gorilla with oversized arms.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.