An Olga giantess pic I haven’t posted here before

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Eric Johnson
    Participant

One of my favorites. And one of the favorites of the nice woman who plays Olga in the RPG.

Original art by Tom Burgos, colors by Darcsyde.

also can be found in larger size at this Deviant Art link:

Olga at Oktoberfest in color

AlexG
    Keymaster

A St Pauli Giantess! :blink: :woohoo: B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Lingster
    Keymaster

We don’t see much new Tom Burgos art anymore. 🙁

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Lingster wrote:

We don’t see much new Tom Burgos art anymore. 🙁

Nope, we don’t. and it’s a shame.

the uncolored version of this is from the last batch of pics I got from him back (in 2008, I think), and that’s pretty much the last art I remember him doing for *anyone* online.

His Facebook page says he’s now attending Metropolitan State College of Denver.

He doesn’t accept friend requests from old internet friends though. I suspect he’s afraid of hearing from people who paid him for art he never delivered. Or he’s trying to make a clean break from his old life or something.

Paul Schilling
    Participant

Very nice rendition of the “St. Pauli” Beer maid Tom. In my drinking days once I had my fill of PBR, Schlitz, Falstaff, Potosi,( sorry I’m showing my age) or whatever was on tap. We’d carefully peal the label off the bottle and sit there and talk of “Olga” 😉

Eric Johnson
    Participant

and another Olga pic I just got commissioned. Less casual wear here, on the job as a superheroine.

Pic by Eric Nelson

Available in larger size at his Deviant Art Page:

Olga by Eric Nelson on Deviant Art

and here’s some text to go with it:

Mission Briefing by Olga Svensen to her team:

“Okay, the facility is heavily fortified by the local military. We think the bad guys have bribed the regime for extra security. And they’ve hired a few superhumans to guard the place too.

I’ll go in first. Nothing they have should really be able to hurt me. The biggest worry is destruction of evidence or innocent casualties. I’m going to attack the building from the west side. First, I’ll take out the power core to shut down the building. Then, once I’ve secured the main computer for evidence, that’s the signal for everyone else to move in and help with the cleanup. Any questions?”

Eric Johnson
    Participant

This one by Timewyrm, done in 3D computer rendering

Link: Olga on Timewyrm’s DA site

mistaricsta
    Participant

Looks like Olga’s getting quite the following! The more we see from different artists, the better!

Tessa
    Participant

I love the Eric Nelson pic!

Eric Johnson
    Participant

and here’s a 3D work version of Olga by Stone3D on DeviantArt.

link to it on DA:
    http://stone3d.deviantart.com/art/Olga-Standing-Tall-170202497

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.