Big Muscular movie content digital-amazons.com

• This topic has 31 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by jaja.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    jaja
    Participant

MEGA-DAISY EXTREME PEC FLEXING.

jaja
    Participant
    Happy Christmas and New Year.

Daisy Calves Pump and Crush on digital-amazons.com

DA Facebook

cactusjoe
    Participant

A very nice video once again. Just one thing that caught my attention : her calves may be a little bit too bouncy. But it’s a detail, and I loved it nonetheless 😀

jaja
    Participant
    Karola Domination: Harsh Interrogation.

“After her strange adventures as Princess Hell, Karola is back working for her old boss the crime lord Mr Jibias.

Jibias has become increasingly suspicious of one his henchmen ‘Mr John’ who he believes is double crossing him to a rival organization. He has ordered Karola to interrogate him”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHf2w6UWcn8

DA Facebook

jaja
    Participant
    Karola Domination: Harsh Interrogation Part 2.

[font=verdana]“Cruel muscle villainess Karola continues her torment of Mr John. Will Mr John confess to betraying their boss Mr Jibias, or will Karola’s punishment be too much ? ” [/font]

Preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOl-0_FNDE

DA Facebook

Ashlee
    Participant

I can’t speak for anybody else , its Fantastic CGI is truly equal to Pixar, and we are all waiting for a femuscle movie to be made.
    The only Thing I’m not in to Dom. I rather see a something in the vein of My super Ex girlfriend ,but with more on the releationship
    of Muscle fem and a “normal male” and a with a antagonists that equal the Fem muscle female , not in strenght but other super power as well.Have a knockdown drag out fight.
    I hope people and you understand what taking about.
    But its great work,
    any way to lighten the dark back ground?

unkn0wnx
    Participant

I didn’t like an amazon beating up a smaller man. I rather have it reversed. Or have two amazons fight. Maybe the winner can tie up the loser and then whip her. Any of these would be better IMO.

jaja
    Participant

Some interesting comments to read. Thanks guys.

Ashlee yes, it would be nice to do a proper short about 20 minutes or so.

Dark background. Sounds like a color profile or calibration issue somewhere. There will be another slightly updated version of this movie shortly, and I will look into if there’s anything I can do this end. It shouldn’t be too dark that you can’t see the floor and walls and stuff.

Cheers

khuddle
    Participant

I eventually got around to subscribing to this site, and let me just say: best $16 I have ever spent. NO. EXAGGERATION.
    The videos, particularly the ones of Karola, will blow your mind. Melt your face. They are THAT incredible.

The way jaja has visualized female bodybuilders Daisy and Karola is pretty much how I used to envision fbbs would look around the year 2050: the face of Nicole Ball on the body of Tina Lockwood (I say used too, because the IFBB neutered the sport roughly around the year 2000, so that the dream of huge female hulks abruptly came to an end). Both Karola and Dairy look to be about average female height (5’5 or so), but they both look to weigh about 250lbs of huge, bulging muscle. I mean slabs of muscle packed on more slabs of muscle. Female hunks of the first order. And yet with beautiful, super-feminine, “cover-girl” faces. They are a fbb fan’s dream come true!

And jaja masters a lot of the small details in his videos as well. Most notably, the facial expressions: Karola’s sly, wicked little grin as she prepares to confront her male victim; Daisy’s cocky smile as she trounces her robot opponent in armwrestling for the third consecutive time; and Karola’s look of feigned innocence as she slowly squeezes the life out of her male victim between her mammoth legs. Its these small details, in combination with all that female beefcake, that really give these videos their power and effect.

Anyway, enough of my gushing. If you have to subscribe to ONE muscle website this year, make this the one. You will NOT regret it!

jaja
    Participant

Wow, thanks so much khuddle, can I post this on the DA FB page ? That’s awesome feedback, and appreciate it much.

And I completely agree with you about the IFBB neutering fbb in 2000 it leaving a kind of competitive and aesthetic void. It’s something fans rarely seem to talk about now. At the time there was a lot of talk about it.

And well guessed on their height…extremely close!!

The facial stuff is quite hard for me, it’s harder than the physiques now. Sometimes I think that’s one part of this I wish could delegate to someone else, but yes I try to make that work too and I want to develop that more.

Big thanks again!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.