Big Muscular movie content digital-amazons.com

• This topic has 31 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by jaja.
Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    khuddle
    Participant

You may of course publish my review on the DA facebook page.

I’ll only gush over a product if I think it has gone “way above and beyond the call.” of what the consumer expects. For example, I thought Uncharted 4 (released last year) was one of the best video games I have ever played, and I raved about it on Amazon. Similarly, the book “Archmage”, which I picked up this year, was one of the best fantasy books I have ever read, and I gave it a glowing review on Amazon.

Digital Amazons is one of the best fbb muscle websites I have ever subscribed to. The women in the videos are the kind of female bodybuilders that I dream about — good-looking women who tip the scale at 250 lbs of big, arrogant muscle. We are never going to see female bodybuilders like that in our real lives. But on Digital Amazons, your female beefcake fantasies are basically brought to life. No where on the internet on you going to find comparable videos. And all for the price of $16 a month which, considering the product you get, is an absolute bargain.

So glad that you have decided to focus on BIG female bodybuilders again, DA. That’s how you started out, of course, with those two legendary “Herculeena” videos. The fitness girls were fine, but they just didn’t do it for me like Herculeena, Daisy and Karola do. Keep animating them BIG and well proportioned!

jaja
    Participant

Thanks again khuddle for the very perceptive feedback.

How you express your review in the context of other reviews you’ve given for books and games is really appreciated. It’s great when people support the things they like, talk about why they appreciate them, and it encourages creators a lot. I just wish more people would comment, especially on the fb page, but only a few do.

Many thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.