Bone Fire Tales

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kasumihunter
    Participant

I was gonna start writing one of my many ideas for story when i though it be a good idea if anyone like to do a bone fire tale. Well that just an expression since we gona have a fire *looks for a match and some wood. anyway. if u havent done this before let me explain. Used to do this alot for cross over combation fanficts on fanfiction.net and pojo.com back in the day. anyway this how it works. One person starts the story as soon that person decides to stop he ends the story with a stand still allowing the next person to take it up with something he wants. the rules that u got to follow is that u cant remove the characters that were fromt he start,u can kill them but at least let them live. dont bash other peoples additions. the story ends after everyone gets bored or the writers expore most ideas for the story but for a site like this i was thinking of doing it over a weeks timelimit in reallife so it gives everyone a chance to add there 2 cents. anyone want to do this? good idea for this site? or should i just post my story lol

Richard
    Participant

Post you own story and start a bon-fire tale. With all the writing talent around here it could be a lot of fun.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.