Cat fight **NUDITY alert** (well, duh!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yatz57
    Participant

Pumpmonger writes stories about a red-haired amazon, called Red (natch); like a certain other RHA she also runs around in a chain-mail bikini, constantly getting into trouble. What makes her distintive (besides the fact that her bikini-top tends to drop at the slightest gust of wind) is the fact that she somehow attracts all sorts of amazons from across time and space, who do their level best to beat the shit out of her.
    I asked mr. P to come  over to the forum, hoping he'll partake in the story forum, but also in the hope he'll share some of the really amazing art he has commissioned for his stories. He has some real beauts – I've just seen a real knock-out by Ron Larson – which I think should have a wide audience.
    Which all brings me to this drawing I have done myself, and which I think you might find to be of interest…
    http://www.nachshon.org.il/~yatz/ebay/red1_c.jpg

David
    Participant

Awesome piece. If red's not to careful it might get too red. 😮

David C. Matthews
    Participant

I'm not usually a fan of catfights, but WOW!!

VincentX
    Participant

but [size=14pt]WOW!![/size]

What he said.  Great piece of art Yatz and its great to see you back posting again.  Thanks!

Anonymous

Hey, Yatz!  Thanks for popping in.  Have admired your art for a long, long time! (and the LHArt stuff I've seen recently has been fantastic too!).

Can't see this pic, though – I keep getting a 404 on this page (and your other http://www.nachshon.org.il/~yatz/ebay/sh_big1.jpg one too).  Can see the rest of your site, though.  Is there something wrong at the moment or is it possible to see the pics elsewhere bvahkesha?  Todah, Yatz!

Yatz57
    Participant

Been doing some cleaning and got overzealous. Sorry.

Prophet Tenebrae
    Participant

Good stuff Yatz – cat fighting is good… but a knife might take it a bit too far. We don't want the ladies getting hurt.

Anonymous

Wow!  Great artworks, man!  Thanks very much for sharing!  I particularly love the Shulkie (I've always loved your Shulkies!  You've got such an affinity with her!).  If you were looking for a little constructive criticism I'd say that the jaw on the redhead in the catfight pic could do with a little retouching, but the pics are really fantastic overall and I'm really grateful you've posted them here.  Thanks for taking the time, Yatz!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.