Classic Physiques of Femuscle

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

And not only good looking, but strong, too. :blink:

[/URL]

โ€œI like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.โ€
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

BlackKusanagi
    Participant

Sharon always bring s a smile to mein face.

Robert McNay
    Participant

AlexG wrote:

[/URL]

Those are 100 lb plates, aren’t they? Five on this side means 5 on the other….. 1000lbs………

Damn. :blink: :S

AlexG
    Keymaster

CptMatt wrote:

Those are 100 lb plates, aren’t they? Five on this side means 5 on the other….. 1000lbs………

Not only could she kick yo ass . . . she’d put it into near Earth orbit. ๐Ÿ˜‰ B)

โ€œI like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.โ€

Snotling
    Participant

CptMatt wrote:

AlexG wrote:

[URL=http://img823.imageshack.us/i/sharonbruneau046.jpg/][IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7774/sharonbruneau046.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Sorry, those are 45 pounds plates.

Robert McNay
    Participant

Are you sure? Those look a heck of a lot bigger than the 50 lb plates I’ve got. Might they be 45 kg, not lb? 45 kg = 100 lbs

AlexG
    Keymaster

Looked like (100) dollar plates to me, but even if they’re only half that, a total of 500 pounds on the sled is still a respectible amount to be pressing as a working weight. B)

AlexG
    Keymaster

Raye Hollitt

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

[/URL]

An interview w/ TV Guide

TV GUIDE October 28, 1989
    The Scoop – Jane Marion

Zap

Why She’s Not Saying, โ€˜Coffee, Tea or Milk?’

“The guys from Samuel Goldwyn Television just freaked out over THE MUSCLE,” says Raye Hollitt of her reception at a casting call for the syndicated series American Gladiators.

Hollitt’s on-screen handle is Zap. Zap as in “someone who is like lightning striking. It’s in and out real quick, but it does extreme damage,โ€ she says. Somehow it seems an appropriate moniker for the high-school prom queen, raised in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Hollitt once planned on exercising her muscle in another way – she wanted to be a flight attendant. “I made it down to their training camp, and they [didn’t give me the job] because at 5-feet-6 you have to be something like 120 pounds. I was heavier because of THE MUSCLE.”

THE MUSCLE fully developed after high school. Hollitt dated a bodybuilding bouncer who encouraged her to try out for amateur weightlifting contests. After three months of lifting, she captured the crown in a local competition and moved on to conquer California, where she won the Miss Los Angeles title. She now works out two hours a day, seven days a week and weighs in at a very solid 150 pounds.

“People say, “How do you stay so pretty?’ I’m like, ‘Am I supposed to be ugly because I have muscle?'”

Hollitt wants to make one thing perfectly clear (and we’ll be sure to listen): she’s not just a woman with a bulging bicep who can bench press up to 275 pounds. She’s a legal aide, a professional trainer and a serious actress who would like to follow in the footsteps of former “Mr. Olympia” Arnold Schwarzenegger. Aside from a few bit parts in such flicks as “Penitentiary Ill” and “The Impostors,” her biggest part to date has been in “Skin Deep,” playing one of John Ritter’s lovers.

Her first love, though, is still bodybuilding. She explains her passion: “A man can drive a Ferrari and work his butt off to get that Ferrari, but once he gets out of it, you don’t know what he’s got. A person can work out in a gym and be very nice and muscular or toned and have a very nice face, and you’re going to be recognized for the dedication you put into it.”

Danny
    Participant

Awesome post man ๐Ÿ™‚

always thought Zap was the bomb XD

cpbell0033944
    Participant

*THUD*.
    Found it Alex! :laugh: B)

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.