Everyday Amazon Encounters

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Zespara Alathar
    Participant

Alex, we definitely need a sticky thread as you prescribed. I have run into many muscular women ranging from athletic to powerlifters in my everyday travels. I could not believe how many there are in the Detroit area and now that I’ve moved to Vegas the amount is countless.

Hell, I even ran into a professional FBB who worked as a Spirit Airlines gate attendant at Detroit Metro Airport a few years ago. 🙂

Z

musclelover2002
    Participant

I would totally be up for a thread like that. I have had jobs in the restaurant field and in hospitality. I remember in high school while working at a chain restaurant and Carmen Brady came in to eat and sat in my section. It was the end of the night so I was able to chat with her for a while. It was a double bonus bc it was summer time so she was wearing a sleeveless top and shorts. One of my fondest HS memories, :laugh:

Robert McNay
    Participant

musclelover2002 wrote:

I would totally be up for a thread like that. I have had jobs in the restaurant field and in hospitality. I remember in high school while working at a chain restaurant and Carmen Brady came in to eat and sat in my section. It was the end of the night so I was able to chat with her for a while. It was a double bonus bc it was summer time so she was wearing a sleeveless top and shorts. One of my fondest HS memories, :laugh:

I think what AlexG is suggesting is a thread for “everyday amazons” we encounter, (i.e. a waitress, a driver, a secretary, someone in line ahead of you at a coffee shop, the mail woman, etc). Just everyday women who happen to have muscles.

musclelover2002
    Participant

Ic. I thought it was just casual encounters of muscular women (regardless of status, recognized or not), apart from standard settings such as a gym or an event, where you would usually expect to meet such women. Thanks for the clear up.

AlexG
    Keymaster

This thread is not about sessions or the like, but personal recountals about random everyday Amazon encounters.

The Truth is Out There.

I want to believe!

Lastly, to kick things off right, I’ve included CptMatt previous testimonies.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

AlexG
    Keymaster

CptMatt wrote:

musclelover2002 wrote:

I think what AlexG is suggesting is a thread for “everyday amazons” we encounter, (i.e. a waitress, a driver, a secretary, someone in line ahead of you at a coffee shop, the mail woman, etc). Just everyday women who happen to have muscles.

That’s what I gather most of us would prefer to focus on, personal stories about those everyday amazons that we might have had a spontaneous and/or unexpected close encounter with in the real world.

That said, I think the occasional chance encounter, say you’re in line @ the DMV and Tazzie Colomb standing is right in front of you, none of us would be adverse to hearing about it.

But other then that, let’s give due to those everyday women of buffedness. B)

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Robert McNay
    Participant

Alex, thank you for creating the thread, and thank you for the tip of the hat on my previous posts. Its always nice to know someone took note of my writing/posting. :cheer:

Ad_Meyer
    Participant

Yesterday, an FBB who has been my SNS friend for 5 years have written on her diary that the ATM at her bank shut down because of systems trouble, and she has only 6,000 yen cash to tide her over for the entire weekend, so I offered to treat her to a dinner tonight as I sent my family away to West Japan for a week (Spring break started at my son’s kindergarten from today) and was scheduled to dine alone tonight anyway.

So, I just had dinner with an FBB who could bench 95kg (209 pounds) and her upper body was incredible even with all the Winter cloths she had on. All in all, I had the best 90 minutes of watching femuscle ever, and all for a dinner worth just under 8,000 yen for two, a bargain indeed!

bob
    Participant

Aside from seeing a very tall woman once in awhile I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a muscular Amazon “on the street”.
    Guess I’m in the wrong neck of the woods. -Robert

Ashlee
    Participant

These encounter are far better than mine!! :dry:
    Hell One date the guy skip out I was stuck with the check!! :ohmy:
    I guess I should put out! on a first date! :unsure:

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.