Favorite parts — the transformation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I think there’s something incredibly sexy about a woman who is transforming for the first time and finds herself with an exciting new body and the strength to go with it.

Also, subsequent transformations, as the woman knows what is happening and is scared of the pain caused by the growth yet excited by the power she knows is coming.

When it comes to photos, I love the manips of the mid-transformation…

Mark Newman
    Participant

I do enjoy the NEWNESS too. Going from ugly to beautiful, weak to strong, plain to sexy, flat to voluptuous and then enjoying the newfound power it brings you.

New love is like that. The moment you realize your feelings are reciprocated. When something new is possible with another person. A path opens up where none was before and you don’t know where it leads or where (or whether) it ends. I think the transformation excitement feeds from the same source.

Mark

Tara_Cross
    Participant

Well this may be a little switch as far as perspective. I always write in first person and imagine the change happening to me. For me the best part of the change would be watching my feet bust out of my shoes.

Anonymous

I also feel that drawn sequences are somehow better than photomanipulations. I love seeing a sequence where a woman’s feet burst out of her shoes. but material to do with that is virtually non-existant. I wonder if this liking is some kind of hybrid splinter from my foot fetish?

Lingster
    Keymaster

Well this may be a little switch as far as perspective. I always write in first person and imagine the change happening to me. For me the best part of the change would be watching my feet bust out of my shoes.

When are we going to see some of your writing?

Historian
    Participant

Clothes ripping! Lots and lots of clothes ripping!!

That about sums it up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.