Furry? Yack!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Red_Silver
    Participant

Since I haven't posted that much, I'll have to post my other "junk". They are furry based, but some might like them. At least they aren't toon muscle parodies… yet >:)

Beth is a tragic character in this love triangle, because Callie might just choose Gabe, for he is "gender correct", but it's always good with a twist.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22557017/

"Red Silver, Alien Goddess sent to Earth to take over, but crashes there and can't call back. She takes jobs to pay for the repairs, but she has problems adjusting to the things, so she gets fired allot."

oldFred
    Participant

WOW!

Cowprobe
    Participant

Best thing about your Red Silver goddess avatar is that she's too well intentioned to TAKE OVER the Earth and THEN have the combined resources of the planet go towards her ship's recovery.

I can imagine her responding to such a preposterious idea "You mean dominate Earth  BEFORE my beautiful Sky Chariot has been reforged? And worst of all allow you inferior humans to repair it FOR ME!!"

Moments later she gets fired from the grocery store "OHhh when my Sky Chariot is repaired just you WAIT!"

She's trapped by our powerful Terrran economic system.  :mrgreen:

I like the way you have your Buff Bunny's ears against her head as if she's relaxed or it's part of her hairstyle.

Thanks for sharing Red!

Grandmaster
    Participant

I'm digging the shapes you draw!

grand

weirdwolfca
    Participant

Now Red, you think I don't remeber the female human Red Silver?  😛

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.