GTS Collage – Denise Rutkowski – test

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AlexG
    Keymaster

Classic pose of a classic Amazon – the collage is from a few years back . . . 😉

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Hunter S Creek
    Participant

Definitely a cool classic!

Thank you for sharing!

Tschuss!

Hunter

Anonymous

Man, do I miss Denise – She was a HOT fbb!

Vic
    Participant

It would seem that she has found religion and decided that it just does not go with the bodybuilding lifestyle. The following may be just rumor, it seems that she adopted a bunch of homeless kids while in Cali, if so what a big heart, just a good person.

AlexG
    Keymaster

It would seem that she has found religion and decided that it just does not go with the bodybuilding lifestyle. The following may be just rumor, it seems that she adopted a bunch of homeless kids while in Cali, if so what a big heart, just a good person.

Yes that’s about the same story I heard – that she got religion and dropped out of the professional FBBr scene for several years. Attended a Christian seminary, got an education and traveled quite a lot preaching the word of the lord – Bill Jentz (or was it Mike Bogan?) by chance ran into her walking her dog one day in NJ and obtained a short interview with her as to what happened to her and why she had dropped out of sight. The very last I heard about her was a photo op / interview that appeared in Flex some years back that she had again gotten involved with bodybuilding, but only at a personal trainer level.

“I like a good story well told. That is the reason I am sometimes forced to tell them myself.”
    ~ Mark Twain / Samuel Clemens (1907)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.